Harry Potter Wire Glasses
- Wire Harry Potter Glasses
- UV 400
- Harry Potter Glasses
- Thin wire frame & clear round lenses
- Words ''Harry Potter'' printed on sides of glasses
- Officially licensed
Forget about Harry's wand, his real secret weapon is his glasses!
How is Harry suppose to battle trolls and a gigantic snarling Basilisk, not to mention He Who Should Not Be Named, if he's as blind as a bat? His treasured wand does a lot of really helpful things for him, but one thing it doesn't do is make Harry see clearly. Just imagine how disastrous Harry's magical endeavors could have gone if he couldn't see his wand outstretched in front of him! Thank Merlin's beard that he's wearing those signature circular spectacles, or Harry could have ended up with more than just a lightening bolt-shaped scar!
If you're dressed up as the one and only Boy Who Lived, then you need to top your costume off with these officially licensed Harry Potter glasses. These thin wire frame glasses with round lenses will make the perfect finishing touch, just don't forget your Gryffindor House robe and you'll be ready to meet up with Ron, Hermione, and the rest of the crew!
Show us how you're creating unforgettable Halloween memories with #funcostumes.
Be the first to be featured! Follow @funcostumes and tag us with #funcostumes.
- Toddle Harry Potter costume!By Current Customer | October 10, 2020Height 32 inch | Weight 38 | Size StandardI absolutely loved my sons Harry Potter costume ! We also got the glasses and wand from here too! Great products all 3 of them!Bottom Line Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.Was this review helpful to you?
- Two StarsBy Current Customer | November 7, 2020The glasses looked great and fit my 9 (almost 10) year old perfectly. Unfortunately, one of the stems broke off the first time he put them on. I had to hot glue it back together so he could wear them with his Harry Potter costume. Disappointed that they barely made it out of the box before they broke.Was this review helpful to you?
- Five StarsBy Current Customer | March 7, 2019Was this review helpful to you?
- Five StarsBy Current Customer | February 7, 2019Was this review helpful to you?
- AwesomeBy Current Customer | November 2, 2018Nice design, looks and feel geniue. Had on for hours and didn't hurt my eyes. More for kids I think, as an adult I did have to take breaks wearing it because it was a little tightWas this review helpful to you?
- Looks exactly like the pictureBy Current Customer | July 10, 2016My son likes it, look exactly like Harry Potter's glasses in the movie.Was this review helpful to you?