Harry Potter Child Gryffindor Quidditch Costume
- Hooded Robe
- Pair of Gloves
- Pair of Arm Guards
- 100% polyester costume
- Sweater has Gryffindor patch sewn on the chest
- Robe has Matching sewn on patch like the sweater and attached hood
- Rope lacing on the front of the robe
- Faux leather arm guards have hook and loop fastener
- Pair of gloves have elastic to fit securely on your wrists
- Goggles have fiber filled comfort padding w/plastic lenses and adjustable elastic band
- Officially licensed
When your child's owl delivered a letter after they'd been at Hogwarts for only a week, you were a little concerned that they may be feeling a little homesick. As you read through the lengthy (and very excitedly written) letter, you smiled to yourself. Your first year had made their house Quidditch team!
The next thing to do would be making sure they didn't have to borrow a set of Quidditch robes. And since first years hardly ever make their house team, you wanted to reward your child with a nice set of custom robes for their very first game. Your options: take a trip to Quality Quidditch Supplies and fight with the crowds that would be swarming to grab the newest broom and riding boots. Or, since the wizarding world decided to try out modern technology, see what you could find on the internet and have sent to your student via Owl Post.
Obviously, choosing to skip the crowds and mayhem of Diagon Alley was the best choice, because you found this Gryffindor Quidditch uniform. When your child takes to the sky in this vibrant robe, no one will be able to miss them. The bright scarlet robe with its gold lining will look like a fiery flash as your young Quidditch star chases after a fumbled Quaffle or an elusive Snitch. A stitched-in pocket gives your kiddo somewhere safe to carry their wand during the game, just in case someone tries to sabotage their big moment. With the Gryffindor lion displayed on their chest, your kiddo will look noble as they celebrate their first Quidditch win!
Quidditch stardom starts at Hogwarts. With this Gryffindor Quidditch Costume, your kiddo will have the vibrant scarlet and gold of their house on their side and a vote of confidence from their fans. After they win their first house cup, there's no telling how soon they'll be playing for the Quidditch World Cup, so when they earn a spot on their house team make sure they're outfitted for all their upcoming success!
|X-Large||Sweater Length||21 1/2"||55cm|
Show us how you're creating unforgettable Halloween memories with #funcostumes.
Be the first to be featured! Follow @funcostumes and tag us with #funcostumes.
- Gloves are extremely small!By Cora | October 30, 2019I agree with the review left by Brooke, the gloves for this costume are way too small!
I ordered the costume in a size XL (12-14 yrs) for my son, he couldn't even get them over his hands and his hands are normal size for his age. His younger sister couldn't get them on her hands either. Other than that, everything else fits.
Called customer service and was told that they are supposed to be one size fits most.
If that's the case then the manufacturer company of the costume needs to adjust the size of the gloves!
Why offer costumes for kids in sizes XS-XL without adjusting the accessories?Was this review helpful to you?
- the gloves/arm protectors are way too smallBy Brooke | October 1, 2019i ordered the XL(supposed to be for a 12 to 14 year old) for my almost 11 year old son...the gloves are way too small for him...they don't even fit my 9 year old daughter. the arm protectors are also really small...and i can't even velcro them on all the way up his arm. everything else fits.Was this review helpful to you?