Goosebumps Slappy the Dummy Mask
- Full-Head Mask
- Goosebumps Slappy the Dummy Mask
- Molded latex mask covers entire head; slit at back for access
- Foam padding inside for comfort and positioning
- Small eye openings allow limited vision
- Officially licensed
Putting Words in Your Mouth
Do you remember reading Goosebump books when you were little? We remember desperately scouring the library shelves for books that we hadn't yet read. What was going to happen in the newest Monster Blood? What was the cover of the Curse of Camp Cold Lake hinting at? Summer break simply wasn't complete if you didn't spend plenty of nights reading chapter after cliffhanger chapter hours after your parents told you to go to sleep. The best ongoing category of this series? Night of the Living Dummy! Now, R. L. Stine came up with plenty of dummy characters that took over and ruined the lives of the main heroes and heroines of this series but none are quite as vicious as good ol' Slappy!
You'll be your younger self's living nightmare when you put on this licensed dummy mask that looks like it's straight from the cover of a slime-covered Goosebumps book. It will cover your entire head with a slit in the back to make taking the mask off easy. The padding on the inside will give you comfort while also giving the latex mask stable position. When paired with a tuxedo you'll look like you're ready for a talent show no one will ever forget!
Go Ahead, be a dummy
Whether you're trying to dissuade your young nephew from taking up ventriloquism or you're simply dressing up for Halloween, this Slappy mask is sure to be a hit. So go ahead and take a walk down Memory Lane. And just remember, if things go truly wrong in Goosebump land, there's a strong chance that it was all a dream.
Show us how you're creating unforgettable Halloween memories with #funcostumes.
Be the first to be featured! Follow @funcostumes and tag us with #funcostumes.
- Karru Marri Odonna Loma Molonu KarranoBy Alex | June 5, 2020Height 5'5" | Size StandardI bought this and the adult size Large costume. It looks really creepy and authentic as it looks in the picture. I love it! The mask looked dirty on inside and out but especially the inside. I almost wasnt sure if i can try it on. It fits well!Bottom Line Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.Was this review helpful to you?Monster Responds...Wow! This Goosebumps mask is so eerie in real life! It's like Slappy the Dummy came to life! Thanks for sending us such cool photos and leaving a review!
- Five StarsBy Anonymous | July 16, 2020Was this review helpful to you?