Gold Leaf Crown
- Gold leaf crown
- Gold colored cloth leaves
- Elastic band, one size fits most
- Note: The leaves are tightly attached to the band, not loose, and splayed apart as pictured
- Perfect for a Greek, Roman or Spartan costume!
In ancient times, the laurel crown was a distinction given only to the greatest. The Greeks awarded laurel crowns to the winners of athletic competitions like the Olympics, and the Romans reserved them for triumphant military commanders. This is where the expression “resting on one’s laurels” comes from, as it describes someone who’s sort of coasting through life thanks to a great but past achievement. See? Halloweencostumes.com is a very educational website. Move over, Wikipedia.
And do you know why you need our Gold Leaf Crown? Because you’re the greatest too! No Greek or Roman-themed costume is complete without this wreath sitting on the wearer’s head. Would you really disgrace Caesar by dressing up as him without this badge of honor to do him justice? Better not. The leaves are securely affixed to the band and elastic keeps it in place so you can party like it’s 99!
Show us how you're creating unforgettable Halloween memories with #funcostumes.
Be the first to be featured! Follow @funcostumes and tag us with #funcostumes.
- NiceeeeBy Pablo1982 | July 25, 2019Great although didn't sit correctly on my big head so kept falling off. Irritating material but looks great.Was this review helpful to you?
- Cute CrownBy Kitten679 | January 29, 2017Cute and very flexible little crown was easy for my daughter to wear and keep on all night.Was this review helpful to you?
- Good quality. The best I've seenBy SOD25 | October 23, 2016Bought this for a toga party and it looked fantastic. Much better quality than others I've seen. Would buy more for a toga party I'm planning.Was this review helpful to you?
- As advertisedBy eguinan | November 30, 2014Looks exactly like picture. Adjustable for head sizeWas this review helpful to you?