Gold and Red Princess Crown
- Gold-tone filigreed plastic crown set w/ red plastic faceted faux gems
- Fastens to hair w/ combs at back
- Crown is 3" high at center front
The biggest problem with ruling over a country isn’t the constant threat of betrayal or even doing your utmost to maintain your authority. We admit that dealing with murder plots isn’t a great aspect of the job description and neither is the fear that someone else could be named a Queen just by skipping a few steps on a chess board, but the right kind of gal can make a lasting legacy so long as a few important steps are taken along the way. Still, how is anyone expected to deal with such a royal dilemma all on their own!?
Fortunately, we understand the problem and have devised the perfect solution: the Gold and Red Princess Crown! Nobody will dare question your right to rule when they see this literal gem sitting atop your brow. This gold-tone filigree style crown has red faceted faux gems, several of them in bright heart shapes, and is accented by countless faux diamonds to assure the sparkle will remain for your entire dynasty. Fastening keenly to your hair with back combs, you need not even worry about the common bulk and weight of some of those other crowns. Team this up with the right gown and, perhaps, a Scepter of the Queen of Hearts to complete the look. Then, just prepare for your loyal subjects to give their vow of fealty!
- Five StarsBy Current Customer | October 17, 2019Was this review helpful to you?
- Not quite so crowningBy Current Customer | September 22, 2017Ordered this beautiful crown for special occasion.It arrived promptly but was disappointing product. The photo suggests a full crown with diamantés in the front with red jewels. Product arrive with no glittery diamantés at all ,just the sockets where they were supposed to be.Some of the red jewels had just fallen off .Not a full crown but a very small half tiara shape...Not what was expected from the advertised picture.I did contact the office who were very helpful and obliging.Offered a new one sent. ,or if they thought next product was not up to specifications the money returned..Only trouble with money returned is the delivery postage cost the same as the product.I don't know if this was covered too. So some bad points, buts very good service too.Was this review helpful to you?