Froggy's Bubble Fog Machine
- Corded Remote
- Froggy's Bubble Fog Machine
- Machine is made of metal w/ separate containers for fluids
- Machine blows out bubbles filled with fog
- Can be adjusted for four different outputs
- Remote w/ 10 foot cord w/ power indicator and switch
- Machine measures: 16" x 8" x 7 1/2"
- Requires standard US three prong outlet
- Officially licensed
AN UNEXPECTED ALCHEMIST
Legends say that deep in the swamps resides a powerful creature that can bend elements to its will. It is this being who makes the fogs roll across the water and land, float in bubbles of glistening wonder, only to pop and release more of its mystery.
How this little Froggy came to acquire such astounding alchemical talents, none know. However, all come to Froggy for their magical needs. Looking for the right environment to lure in your love or frighten your frenemy? We've only got one word: Ribbit!
Bring in the magic with Froggy's own Bubble Fog Machine. This metal marvel plugs into your wall outlet and can be filled with Froggy's Fog and Bubble Juice into its separate containers in order to puff out bubbles that will drift through your room until they pop and release an eerie fog. Add that extra jovial fun to your mysterious environment.
SOME FROGGY MAGIC
You'll wonder how the heck this little machine is able to unleash such mysterious bubbles of fog. You'll be curious just how Froggy does it. But, fortunately, whether we understand how this work of alchemical wonder works or not, the results will speak for themselves. Get ready to oooh and aaah at your new mystic homestead!
Show us how you're creating unforgettable Halloween memories with #funcostumes.
Be the first to be featured! Follow @funcostumes and tag us with #funcostumes.
- So far so good. It's bubblelicious!By erstanton | May 22, 2020Size StandardThe machine works. It produces small bubbles with fog-smoke inside. Both sides of the Bubble Fog are physically small in total size. One side makes fog-smoke, and the other side makes bubbles. And you can even make smoke on it's own or bubbles without fog-smoke. The only things I did not like was the bubble liquid reservoir has no drain hole. you have to suck out the left over fluid with a turkey baster, I did not thy to turn the unit upside down, that would be a mess. And the Wind, on a slighty windy day the bubbles would be uncontrollable.
I've own over 12 smoke machine's and they very from one to another, this unit is a little different from the rest.
I read the reviews before purchasing the Froggy's Bubble Fog Machine. The Reviews were mixed and on the low side. But I took a chance and I like it, so far. A bubblelicious smoke machine.Was this review helpful to you?Monster Responds...Thank you for leaving a review on this bubble machine, it's always good to have more information on this kind of product. We hope you have a lot of fun with this bubble and smoke machine!
- What a let downBy Dan linn | November 19, 2018The occasional bubble worked. Otherwise it was a bustWas this review helpful to you?
- Total LemonBy sweetiyee20 | October 29, 2018My family and I had high hopes for this fun machine. However, it didn't even work after taking it straight out of the box. Followed the manual and trouble shooting steps as well but this machine is a lemon. There's no way we can get a replacement or an RMA in time for Halloween which is why I'm giving it a 1 star.Was this review helpful to you?