Hotel Transylvania the Series Dracula Classic Mens Costume
- Dracula Classic Adult Costume
- 100% polyester fabric
- Jacket has attached vest w/ faux button front and hook & loop closure in back
- Pants have elastic waist
- Lined cape attaches to jacket w/ hook & loop at shoulders
- Mask is hard molded plastic w/ elastic band on back
- Cravat has hook & loop closure in back
- Officially licensed
Something about all those stories set during dark and stormy nights makes people think that Dracula is simply a moody, broody guy. While it's true that he lives in a dark and creepy castle that shouldn't be the only way we judge him. And yes, he sleeps in a coffin and only goes out at night but his attitude is much more complicated than we give him credit for.
Listen, Dracula has tried to hold on to that tough guy demeanor for so long but lately he's started to realize that life is. . . well, not exactly short. Let's see here, Dracula has realized that there is more to life than stalking in dark corners and waiting to drain people of their life source. He's begun to enjoy the small things in life. He started raising sea monkeys, sadly the only animals that don't flee from his touch. His castle is almost looking cheerful, he's been raiding Pinterest boards and has started to partake in the D.I.Y. trend. He's particularly good at felting, in fact there are hundreds of wool bats in his lair keeping the real bats company, it's much more charming than before.
We're sure Dracula would appreciate your support for his new public persona this Halloween. When he hears about how cheerful you looked in his classic cape you might even get an invite to his pad. Don't worry, a trip to his castle wouldn't be anything like the books say it's much more warm and cheerful. What, what's that you say? Oh, yeah, he'll probably still suck your blood, a man's gotta eat!
|Medium||Pants Waist||30" - 34"||76cm - 86cm|
|Large||Pants Waist||36" - 40"||91cm - 102cm|
|X-Large||Pants Waist||38" - 42"||97cm - 107cm|
Show us how you're creating unforgettable Halloween memories with #funcostumes.
Be the first to be featured! Follow @funcostumes and tag us with #funcostumes.
- Blah Blah BlahBy Current Customer | September 4, 2017Nice costume, ordered XL pants fit with room however jacket is tight, mask is a thin plasticWas this review helpful to you?
- Great coatumeBy Current Customer | November 22, 2018Halloween costumes did a great job in getting me the costume before Halloween. Unfortunately the mask was missing. There customer service was top of the line. Unfortunately whatever company they used to send me the mask was not. The más arrived in time but had rips and tears in it. I had to make a few modifications and lucky was able to save it and use it.Was this review helpful to you?