Deluxe Polar Bear Costume
- Skirt with Attached Tail
- Pair of Mitts
- Pair of Leg Warmers
- 100% polyester
- Corset style top with lacing on back
- Stretch knit skirt with attached tail
- Faux fur bolero style hoodie with tassles
- Elastic topped leg warmers
- Mitts have elastic cuffs
Let’s face it: most of the world is just not cool enough for polar bears. And as much as we like to think that they can hitch a ride on a floating piece of sea ice and sail across the globe in chilly bliss, that’s just not realistic. So if you’re a bear with the urge to move, you might want to look into some travel clothes that will let you shed a layer or two so you can beat the heat!
Take a look at this Deluxe Polar Bear Costume, for instance. The white corset top with lace-up back and miniskirt will make it way easier to let off steam than your normal coat. But it also includes a floppy bolero hoodie with furry ears stitched to the top, a set of padded bear paw mittens, and shaggy white legwarmers that just bear-ly cover your toes. So even though it might not be what you’re used to, it’s totally your style!
Hey, everybody should be able to step out of their comfort zone once in a while and have an adventure. And just because you’ve grown accustomed to the harsh climate of the tundra doesn’t mean that you should have to miss out! So toss a couple of Arctic charr in the cooler in case you need some ice-cold refreshment, and go see what’s happening out where the permafrost is starting to thaw. In your new outfit, we’re sure you’ll enjoy the change of scenery!
|Small / Medium||Top Chest||Up to 32"||Up to 81cm|
|Small / Medium||Top Waist||Up to 28"||Up to 71cm|
|Small / Medium||Top Length (at side seam)||12 1/2"||32cm|
|Small / Medium||Skirt Waist||29" - 33"||74cm - 84cm|
|Small / Medium||Skirt Length||12"||30cm|
|Medium / Large||Top Chest||Up to 34"||Up to 86cm|
|Medium / Large||Top Waist||Up to 30"||Up to 76cm|
|Medium / Large||Top Length (at side seam)||13"||33cm|
|Medium / Large||Skirt Waist||31" - 35"||79cm - 89cm|
|Medium / Large||Skirt Length||12"||30cm|
Show us how you're creating unforgettable Halloween memories with #funcostumes.
Be the first to be featured! Follow @funcostumes and tag us with #funcostumes.
- INCREDIBLEBy Anonymous | October 24, 2016I was asked to take photos all night.
And we were in a parade and I was warm all night. Lots and lots of compliments.
Its a fun costume. Now this year my girlfriends are fighting over who gets to wear it next. I LOVE IT!!!!Was this review helpful to you?
- Polar BearBy Anonymous | November 4, 2014This was an OK costume, the fur wasn't "Soft and Fluffy" like it looks in the picture, the leg warmers were too big and I had to safety-pin them tighter.
People liked it, I really didn't....the Hamburglar was the BOMB though! 10* for that one!! :)Was this review helpful to you?
- Hit of the Party!!By terrigun | December 25, 2013I Love this costume!! And so did everyone else. One thing that I love about it is that it is one of a kind!! Nobody else had anything like it. And it is HOT!!!! (That is what everybody kept telling me!!)Was this review helpful to you?