Deluxe Kids Tusken Raider Costume
- Robe w/ Attached Waist Sash
- Double Bandolier
- 100% polyester
- tan mesh long sleeve robe w/ attached waist sash
- foam double bandoleer is attached
- tusken mask also included
Quick, what mysterious group of sand people was even the great Obi-Wan Kenobi afraid of picking a fight with? That’s right; it was the Tusken Raiders. These mysterious bantha-riding people of the deserts of Tatooine were incredibly fearsome with a long-distance rifle, and in large numbers were definitely nothing to mess around with.
So what better costume could there be for your child? We mean, he’s pretty good with a slingshot, and when he and his friends are tearing through the house together, you might as well just offer up the resources you have until they move on, leaving destruction in their wake. This Halloween, give him this Deluxe Kids Tusken Raider Costume, and let him embody his true calling. Just make sure that he cuts you in on anything he nabs from passing podracers or unaware and unguarded Jawa stops--I think we all know those places are goldmines for spare speeder parts and other important gear.
In any case, this is a great costume for harnessing the single-minded nature of some of the best survivors of an unrelenting desert world in the Star Wars universe! The whole outfit is comprised of a tan mesh long-sleeve robe with an attached waist sash, and an attached foam double bandoleer. Included is even a Tusken mask! The only thing you need now is a toy weapon accessory to complete the full look.
|Small||Child Size||4 - 6||4 - 6|
|Small||Age||3-4 Yrs||3-4 Yrs|
|Small||Chest||28" - 30"||71cm - 76cm|
|Medium||Child Size||8 - 10||8 - 10|
|Medium||Age||5-7 Yrs||5-7 Yrs|
|Medium||Chest||36" - 40"||91cm - 102cm|
|Large||Child Size||12 - 14||12 - 14|
|Large||Age||8-10 Yrs||8-10 Yrs|
|Large||Chest||39" - 43"||99cm - 109cm|
Show us how you're creating unforgettable Halloween memories with #funcostumes.
Be the first to be featured! Follow @funcostumes and tag us with #funcostumes.
- Cute but Cheap MaterialsBy Amanda | September 19, 2014Overall, this costume is cute. It will suffice for one Halloween. However, the material is very thin, almost see through. Seems are loose, falling apart and had holes right out of the package. The size runs small. Mask is difficult to get to stay correctly on face making seeing through it bothersome. Even with these concerns, my son likes it.Was this review helpful to you?