Boys Deluxe Clone Trooper Commander Cody Costume
- 2 Piece Helmet
- Jumpsuit w/ Attached Body Armor
- 100% polyester fabric, 100% polyurethane foam
- Jumpsuit fastens w/ Hook and Loop fastener at center back, attached foam armor
- Molded latex utility belt has fabric waist ties
- Two pieces of helmet connect w/ Hook and Loop fastener
- Officially licensed
Think your kiddo has got what it takes to be the leader of the 212th Attack Battalion? Well, your kiddo may have enough spunk to fight along side of Obi-Wan Kenobi but he won’t be ready for any type of battle with a tee and a pair of jeans. No, he needs an amazing suit of armor. He needs something like this Boy’s Deluxe Clone Trooper Commander Cody Costume!
Once your kiddo slips on the officially licensed Star Wars costume he’ll assume the identity of CC-2224, or Commander Cody for short. Cody fought along side of Kenobi and the other Jedi Masters through the Clone Wars until the infamous Order-66 was given. Cody was such a loyal soldier that Kenobi even helped him rise through the ranks to the highest position that a clone could hold, a Marshal Commander. So needless to say when your youngster suits up with this costume, he’ll have some pretty big shoes to fill. Although we are sure that your kiddo is up for the challenge! Before you know it, he’ll be off in a galaxy far, far away, saving the day and becoming a decorated hero. Since your little one isn’t a clone that pesky Order-66 won’t affect him. He’ll be free to fight alongside the remaining rebel forces and put an end to dastardly plans of the dark side!
Grab this Deluxe Commander Cody Costume for your kiddo and watch his adventure unfold this Halloween. He’ll surely collect more candy than any other Stormtroopers running around this year!
Show us how you're creating unforgettable Halloween memories with #funcostumes.
Be the first to be featured! Follow @funcostumes and tag us with #funcostumes.
- I bought, never saw the costume.By Marianne | November 18, 2018This costume was for my grandson, he told me what he wanted, I found it and bought it, but never got to see it, as he lives in a different town.
He was absolutely thrilled with the costume!!Was this review helpful to you?
- Mask Has a Terrible Odor!By Anonymous | October 31, 2016I would not recommend this costume.... I opened the mask and the smell took me back. The smell of spray paint and plastic fumes was unbelievable. The day before Halloween we had to find a new costume because there was no way we could allow our child to breathe this all during Halloween!Was this review helpful to you?