Child Spinosaurus Costume
- Jumpsuit w/ Attached Mitts
- Pair of Shoe Covers
- 100% polyester velour fabric
- Jumpsuit has front zipper
- Foam-backed crest runs from back of neck to middle of stuffed tail
- Mitts sewn to sleeve cuffs flip back to free hands
- Foam hood has hook & loop fastener at back
- Shoe covers have hook & loop fastener on ankle band, elastic band on underside of stuffed claw toes
- Exclusively, made by us!
Reptilian Real Estate
The time of the dinosaurs was scary. It was a lizard eat lizard world. There was danger everywhere. On land, dinos had to worry about lava and tar pits. In the water, dinos had to compete with other creatures that were bigger than city buses... bigger than the White House! That's a lot of animal to compete with. But the struggle between land and water is where the Spinosaurus was in the know. This was a dino that lived life on its own terms. It could hunt on land but if the volcanoes that year were getting too rough, it could simply retreat to the water, chowing down on the endless aquatic creatures that resided in the ancient seawater. With a long, narrow snout and a body that was just the right size to take up a land or water residence, this was a reptile that did quite well for itself in the Cretaceous Period!
Details & Design
We can't get enough dino here at Halloweencostumes.com. That's why you can come to us for your kid's favorite dinosaur instead of settling for some generic reptilian compromise! This Spinosaurus features the distinct back panel and long tail of the carnivorous beast. The bodysuit zips up the front and is printed with a unique scale design created by our in house graphic designers. You'll also get a headpiece sculpted with dangerous felt teeth and yellow eyes. The look is continued with clawed feet that strap over your child's shoes and long-clawed mitts to keep your kid looking fierce!
An Age to Remember
Do you have a family full of dinosaur enthusiasts? We have high-quality costumes for everyone! Terrifying tots can dress up as a T-Rex while your vegetarian peace-maker middle child can dress up as the stunning Stegosaurus. We even have a few different dinosaur species for the adults. Cause why should you be left out of the Prehistoric party?
|X-Small||Sleeve Length||16 1/2"||42cm|
|Small||Sleeve Length||18 1/2"||47cm|
|Medium||Sleeve Length||20 1/2"||52cm|
|Large||Sleeve Length||22 1/2"||57cm|
We believe that costumes have the power to create some of life's best moments. That's why we started Made by Us. This diverse selection of costumes and accessories are all artfully designed and expertly crafted by our talented team of artists, designers, and developers.
Each project begins with a passion for true quality–embroidered patches, faux fur cut with care, and hand-selected fabrics that are as durable as they are comfortable. Those are just a few examples of how much craft and creativity we put into each and every product. Just for you.
No matter how much time it takes, our goal has always remained the same–to create products that inspire your life's best moments–the big, the small, the funny, the spooky, and the sweet. The moments we all cherish. That's Made by Us.
- Five StarsBy AveryStover | January 6, 2021Size X-LargeWow! This costume fits well. The fin is hard to stand up though.Bottom Line Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.Was this review helpful to you?
- Great CostumeBy Monica | November 4, 2022Costume arrived a day early and was a perfect fit. Quality is great. I love that the hands, feet, and head were removable. My only suggestion would be a small piece of velcro on the claw gloves to secure them back when not wearing on the hand (definately not worth losing a star as i loved that they were sewed to the jumpsuit so my 7yr old didn't misplace them at school.)Bottom Line Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.Was this review helpful to you?
- Great QualityBy SVercelli | October 30, 2022Height 3' 11" | Weight 62 | Size MediumWell made and exactly as shown in the picture!! My grandson loves it.Bottom Line Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.Was this review helpful to you?
- One StarBy Anonymous | October 28, 2022Size X-SmallThe quality of this costume is awful. If I had to guess I’d guess it cost $10 from China. I spent $100 because for some reason the XS was twice as much as every other side. I measured my kid because I wanted it to fit well and splurged on the cost bc I wanted him to be happy with his costume. The legs are short (despite measuring). The feet come with a Velcro that makes the size ginormous- it would be large on any adult’s ankles. The gloves are tiny and I have to keep pulling them down for my kid. The hat/head is also way too big. I didn’t expect amazing quality but I spent A HUNDRED dollars and this is awful. I’m buying some stick on Velcro and some
Safety pins to hopefully make it wearable for Halloween.
My son is 4.5 years old for reference, and on the taller size for his age.Bottom Line No, I would not recommend this to a friend.Was this review helpful to you?
- Absolutely amazing!!By Lewis | October 15, 2022Size MediumFits my 8 year old perfectly and is so comfortable and cute!! He loves it and wears it everywhere right now!
Definitely recommend!Bottom Line Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.Was this review helpful to you?
- Gloves and feet are awkwardBy Anonymous | September 21, 2022My son loves this costume. He’s thrilled with it, but it left me a little disappointed. The gloves that look like talons are connected to the costume, which is great so they don’t get lost. The problem is that there are only 3 talons; it’s not shaped like a traditional glove, so only 3 places to put fingers. He has to twist his hand into awkward shape to make that work. I know the hands won’t last long even trying to carry a candy bucket.
The boot covers are also a bit awkward. We’ll have to use safety pins to keep them in place.
Overall, it’s ok. Soft fabric and decent quality. Just some odd design choices for functionality.Bottom Line Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.Was this review helpful to you?
- Five StarsBy Anonymous | December 29, 2021Was this review helpful to you?
- Five StarsBy Anonymous | December 28, 2021Was this review helpful to you?
- Five StarsBy Anonymous | October 22, 2021Was this review helpful to you?
- Four StarsBy Anonymous | October 15, 2021Was this review helpful to you?
- Three StarsBy Anonymous | October 10, 2021Was this review helpful to you?
- Five StarsBy Anonymous | October 9, 2021Was this review helpful to you?
- Five StarsBy Anonymous | October 8, 2021Was this review helpful to you?
- Five StarsBy Anonymous | October 7, 2021Was this review helpful to you?
- Five StarsBy Anonymous | October 5, 2021Was this review helpful to you?
- Five StarsBy Anonymous | September 29, 2021Was this review helpful to you?
- Five StarsBy Anonymous | September 26, 2021Bottom Line Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.Was this review helpful to you?
- Five StarsBy Lk | August 23, 2021Size SmallFits well, great priceBottom Line Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.Was this review helpful to you?
- Stopped the Party!By Anonymous | August 15, 2021At my son and daughter-in-law's suggestions, I ordered this for my grandson's 5th birthday party. He loves all things dinosaur, and knows more dinosaur names than any of the adults. When he pulled the Spinosaurus costume out of the gift packaging he was so excited he insisted on trying it on, head, claws and feet. He kept it on for the duration of the party, but took the head and claws off to eat his cake!Bottom Line Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.Was this review helpful to you?
- Five StarsBy AveryStover | January 5, 2021Height 4'10" | Size X-LargeFits well, but the fin tends to be floppy.Bottom Line Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.Was this review helpful to you?