Child Spinosaurus Costume
- Jumpsuit w/ Attached Mitts
- Pair of Shoe Covers
- 100% polyester velour fabric
- Jumpsuit has front zipper
- Foam-backed crest runs from back of neck to middle of stuffed tail
- Mitts sewn to sleeve cuffs flip back to free hands
- Foam hood has hook & loop fastener at back
- Shoe covers have hook & loop fastener on ankle band, elastic band on underside of stuffed claw toes
Reptilian Real Estate
The time of the dinosaurs was scary. It was a lizard eat lizard world. There was danger everywhere. On land, dinos had to worry about lava and tar pits. In the water, dinos had to compete with other creatures that were bigger than city buses... bigger than the White House! That's a lot of animal to compete with. But the struggle between land and water is where the Spinosaurus was in the know. This was a dino that lived life on its own terms. It could hunt on land but if the volcanoes that year were getting too rough, it could simply retreat to the water, chowing down on the endless aquatic creatures that resided in the ancient seawater. With a long, narrow snout and a body that was just the right size to take up a land or water residence, this was a reptile that did quite well for itself in the Cretaceous Period!
Details & Design
We can't get enough dino here at Halloweencostumes.com. That's why you can come to us for your kid's favorite dinosaur instead of settling for some generic reptilian compromise! This Spinosaurus features the distinct back panel and long tail of the carnivorous beast. The bodysuit zips up the front and is printed with a unique scale design created by our in house graphic designers. You'll also get a headpiece sculpted with dangerous felt teeth and yellow eyes. The look is continued with clawed feet that strap over your child's shoes and long-clawed mitts to keep your kid looking fierce!
An Age to Remember
Do you have a family full of dinosaur enthusiasts? We have high-quality costumes for everyone! Terrifying tots can dress up as a T-Rex while your vegetarian peace-maker middle child can dress up as the stunning Stegosaurus. We even have a few different dinosaur species for the adults. Cause why should you be left out of the Prehistoric party?
|X-Small||Sleeve Length||16 1/2"||42cm|
|Small||Sleeve Length||18 1/2"||47cm|
|Medium||Sleeve Length||20 1/2"||52cm|
|Large||Sleeve Length||22 1/2"||57cm|
We believe that costumes have the power to create some of life's best moments. That's why we started Made by Us. This diverse selection of costumes and accessories are all artfully designed and expertly crafted by our talented team of artists, designers, and developers.
Each project begins with a passion for true quality–embroidered patches, faux fur cut with care, and hand-selected fabrics that are as durable as they are comfortable. Those are just a few examples of how much craft and creativity we put into each and every product. Just for you.
No matter how much time it takes, our goal has always remained the same–to create products that inspire your life's best moments–the big, the small, the funny, the spooky, and the sweet. The moments we all cherish. That's Made by Us.
Show us how you're creating unforgettable Halloween memories with #funcostumes.
Be the first to be featured! Follow @@funcostumes and tag us with #funcostumes.
- Five StarsBy AveryStover | January 6, 2021Size X-LargeWow! This costume fits well. The fin is hard to stand up though.Bottom Line Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.Was this review helpful to you?
- Five StarsBy AveryStover | January 5, 2021Height 4'10" | Size X-LargeFits well, but the fin tends to be floppy.Bottom Line Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.Was this review helpful to you?