Child Mermaid Princess Costume
- 100% polyester; 100% nylon tulle & organza fabric
- Bodice is lavender purple w/ green organza
- Top is lavender tulle w/ Hook and Loop fastener strip closure at back of neck
- White polyfoam shells and shiny clear beads at chest
- Aqua skirt has silver glitter ''scales''and two foam tail pieces
- NOTE: Costume colors are as described, not as shown in image
There's something you don't know about your daughter. You've suspected this for a long time, whenever she takes a bath, or you go to the pool. She's strangely graceful in the water. Almost too graceful. You've checked for gills or for webbed feet but there's nothing there. Well, if you want the truth... she's a mermaid. Yes, that's right, a mermaid from the ocean depths, transformed by an evil witch so that she might meet a handsome prince. But then she met you and wanted to stay with you and be your daughter, and she's been a human ever since.
Your daughter is sure to love the layers of pearly beading and ribbons that are included in this look. The top is printed with a seahorse and seaweed design. The skirt is overlaid with sheer iridescent chiffon that has a silver scale print. The hem of the dress has adorable fins to make pretending to swim through the ocean currents feel more real than ever!
Tipping the Scales
But she can't forget from whence she came (whence is a pretty funny word though). She feels the ocean calling her the same way she feels you calling her when it's time for dinner or time to get out of the bathtub. And you've got to let her be who she truly is. We're sorry to be the ones to break it to you. On the other hand, all things considered, your daughter becoming a mermaid is probably the best surprise you could get. All you really need to do differently is give her an extra couple baths every day, check her scales for parasites, and make fish for dinner every night of the week (do mermaids eat fish? Or are fish like their brothers? Hmmm, okay hold off on the fish for now). Or, if you want things to be much easier, just let her wear this beautiful mermaid costume. She'll be delighted to finally be back to her true form, and you won't need to worry about your water bill going through the roof. It's a win-win!
|Toddler||Age||1-2 years||1-2 years|
|Toddler||Waist||18" - 20"||46cm - 51cm|
|Small||Age||3-4 years||3-4 years|
|Medium||Age||5-7 years||5-7 years|
|Medium||Waist||24" - 28"||61cm - 71cm|
Show us how you're creating unforgettable Halloween memories with #funcostumes.
Be the first to be featured! Follow @funcostumes and tag us with #funcostumes.
- Looks very little like the picture.By Anonymous | September 19, 2016Ladies and Gentleman, I bought this costume for my toddler and couldn't be more displeased. The chest area in this picture looks to be a silver/metallic purple... in real life it more resembles a dark blue. The white pearls in real life are translucent and very cheap looking, there is also a really gaudy design on the stomach in deep dark green of sea horses dancing or something weird that doesn't show in this image. The quality of this dress overall is not that great, it looks like it will fall apart during any serious trick-or-treatingredients. OH and the colors are not a seafoam blue but more like a seaweed green and not a light purple but a darker purple and blue instead of silver. even the sea shells on the ribbons are different, they are tobacco yellow not white and purple.Was this review helpful to you?
- mermaidBy Current Customer | October 4, 2016goodWas this review helpful to you?