Lobster Costume for Kid's
- Pair of Claw Mitts
- 100% polyester fabric, 100% polyurethane foam
- Sleeveless tunic has hook & loop fastener at back of neck
- Hood has hook & loop fastener at back
- Foam mitts can fold back to expose hands
- *NOTE: headpiece runs small
Keep a close eye on your kid when he wears this Child Lobster Costume. He may look good enough to eat...literally! French chefs and cooks across your neighborhood may just want to turn your little one into the main course of the next family dinner. Of course, the second they see your kid's adorable face poking out of the top, they'll fall in love with him and swear off seafood for life!
We have it on good authority that Halloween is the one Holiday in which it's safe, in fact, to dress as a lobster without a horde of townsfolk chasing the giant lobster with forks and melted butter. This specific costume features a sleeveless, comfy, 100% polyester tunic that fastens with Hook and Loop fastener at the back of neck—for easy in-and-out, in case we're wrong about the hungry hordes. Similarly, the hood also fastens with Hook and Loop fastener at the back. But exercise caution when ordering: like lobsters themselves, this headpiece runs rather small. The best part? Foam lobster mitts! You'll want to pinch all the candy in the neighborhood in these bad boys.
|Small||Child Size||up to size 8||up to size 8|
|Standard||Child Size||up to size 10||up to size 10|
- Five StarsBy great costume! my dignity is gone | June 18, 2022Size Smalli donned the costume and it’s somewhat wrinkly lobster claws, on the bright side, this costume came in earlier than expected (june 10th rather than june 14th) and fit excellently— despite me struggling to find a costume that will fit my 5’0 body. all of my friends have joined lobster heaven — and if you get this costume? you can, too.Bottom Line Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.Was this review helpful to you?