Child Eskimo Boy Costume
- This product has restrictions that limit the countries that we can ship to. This product cannot be shipped to Austria, Belgium, Bulgaria, Croatia, Cyprus, Czech Republic, Denmark, Estonia, Finland, France, Germany, Greece, Hungary, Ireland, Italy, Latvia, Lithuania, Luxembourg, Malta, Netherlands, Poland, Portugal, Romania, Slovak Republic, Slovenia, Spain, Sweden or United Kingdom.
Igloos are clever things. If we were wet, it wouldn’t occur to us to make a towel out of water. If we were hot, we would never think up an air conditioner made out of fire. So it must have taken a very clever and resourceful person to look at a bunch of snow and ice one fateful winter day and think to themselves, “Say, know what the perfect building material would be to protect me from the cold? Blocks of very cold stuff.” But it works! Igloos are downright cozy, and they’re easy to afford homeowner’s insurance on because they’re highly unlikely to burn down. Ice is like natural asbestos! Well, technically asbestos is natural asbestos, but we highly advise against living in a building made from it.
Great Eskimo inventions aren’t limited to just the igloo, of course. Among other things they also brought us the kayak, which is the best boat ever for a couple of reasons. First of all, flipping a kayak is not the end of the world at all. You can just flip it right back over and get back to bothering the fish or try rolling a yacht back over. It’s never going to happen. The other reason kayaks reign supreme in the nautical world is that you don’t have to share them with other people like you do with canoes or cruise ships. (Don’t get us started on two person kayaks. They totally ruin the second half of our argument in favor of kayaks.)
If your boy wants to be an Arctic master, he’s going to dig our Eskimo costume. The boot covers will let him keep on his favorite kicks while still looking like he belongs on the tundra and the fuzzy hood comes off so he can chill. We’ve found that kids always appreciate an excuse to carry rubber fish around too, and this look offers that in spades!
- 100% polyester brushed knit flannel & long-pile faux fur
- Flannel tunic top has black & gold brocade ribbon at hemline & cuffs
- Hood has fur edging; placket laced w/ brown cord
- Pants have elastic waist
- Fur boot tops have elastic in top edge & cord "lacing"
- Also available in toddler, adult & plus sizes
- Hooded shirt
- Boot covers
|Small||Child Size||4 - 6||4 - 6|
|Small||Pant Waist||21" - 31"||53cm - 79cm|
|Medium||Child Size||8 - 10||8 - 10|
|Medium||Pant Waist||22" - 32"||56cm - 81cm|
|Large||Child Size||12 - 14||12 - 14|
|Large||Pant Waist||25" - 35"||64cm - 89cm|
There are no reviews for this item yet. Be the first to write a review!