Child Deluxe Ahsoka Costume
- Head Piece
- Jumpsuit w/ Attached Skirt and Apron
- 100% polyester jumpsuit w/ Hook and Loop fastener enclosure on back
- Skirt, apron, armlets, and boot covers all sewn to jumpsuit
- Molded foam belt ties in back
- Headpiece had elastic bands that attach w/ Hook and Loop fastener under chin
- Officially licensed
A long time ago in a galaxy far, far away, a young togruta woman developed from the undisciplined Padawan of Anakin Skywalker into a reserved and capable Jedi Knight. That’s a good and formal way of noting that this youthful gal with glorious striped head tails turned from a pretty bad ass student into a really bad ass Jedi Knight. In the midst of the daunting Clone Wars, the rebels were often in serious trouble and Ahsoka proved that youthful Force-wielders could turn the tables just as well as their adult counterparts!
Here on Earth, we are in desperate need of some saving and in short supply of dedicated students of the Force. Between her bright green lightsaber and even brighter personality, Ahsoka could mean the difference between falling to the crushing might of a growing Empire or pushing the Rebels to stand up for another day.
With the licensed Child Deluxe Ahsoka costume, your youngling is ready to take her first steps out of the Jedi Temple on the way to becoming a Jedi Knight, herself. Help her don the armored jumpsuit and show off her new and exotic head tails thanks to the included headpiece. Ahsoka had her own unique story to be told in the Star Wars galaxies and your child will certainly have a tale to tell after this experience, too!
|Small||Chest||24" - 26"||61cm - 66cm|
|Small||Child Sizes||4 - 6||4 - 6|
|Medium||Chest||28" - 30"||71cm - 76cm|
|Medium||Child Sizes||8 - 10||8 - 10|
|Large||Chest||32" - 34"||81cm - 86cm|
|Large||Child Sizes||12 - 14||12 - 14|
Show us how you're creating unforgettable Halloween memories with #funcostumes.
Be the first to be featured! Follow @funcostumes and tag us with #funcostumes.
- Headpiece not as advertisedBy JR | March 21, 2019This costume is the standard fare with cloth/felt outfit and apron. I was shopping specifically for a headpiece that was a bit more realistic than the 'non-deluxe' version of this same costume. The photo shown on the site depicts a headpiece that is well-formed and shaped more realistically than the other. It looks better. Unfortunately, when I got the product the headpiece was identical to that of the lower-priced version. Even the picture on the packaging falsely represents the product. I don't necessarily blame Halloweencostumes.com for the misrepresentation but it is precisely that. Frankly, I don't know what makes this costume more 'deluxe' than the standard Ahsoka costume made by the same company. Do yourself a favor and buy the cheaper one. Don't expect that the deluxe version is any better. I own both and they are both the same quality and have the same level of detail.Was this review helpful to you?
- THE WORST!!!!By Anonymous | October 28, 2016What you see is NOT what you get. The headpiece is actually a piece of cloth that is too small for my child's head, not molded like the photo. Customer service assured me that they would check another headpiece and send it. Yes, they sent something, the same one!!! My son's costume was not much better. Very cheaply made. The customer service team is pleasant, and they try to help, but they cannot do anything about the poor quality of this company's products. Buyer beware!Was this review helpful to you?
- I expected moreBy Anonymous | October 27, 2016With the Deluxe costume I expected more. I would have ordered the basic if I would have known the Deluxe was so poorly put together. Also, the head piece shown in picture is nothing like what you get in the kit. It is made of a flimsy, flat fabric with no dimension. Thank goodness I bought the light sabers, or otherwise this would have been a disaster. Next year I will not wait until the last moment to buy a costume, but then again I said that last year.Was this review helpful to you?