Uniform CostumesMORE FROM THIS CATEGORY:
Police CostumesMORE FROM THIS CATEGORY:
Child Creepy Convict Costume
- This product has restrictions that limit the countries that we can ship to. This product cannot be shipped to Austria, Belgium, Bulgaria, Croatia, Cyprus, Czech Republic, Denmark, Estonia, Finland, France, Germany, Greece, Hungary, Ireland, Italy, Latvia, Lithuania, Luxembourg, Malta, Netherlands, Poland, Portugal, Romania, Slovak Republic, Slovenia, Spain, Sweden or United Kingdom.
Child prisoners? Not far off in today’s America! Hey-oh! Topical! Sorry. It does raise the question: did this juvenile offender has escaped prison… by dying and coming back to life as a zombie? It was a pretty diabolical plan, but apparently it worked. And now not only is he free, but he doesn’t have to eat those terrible prison meals anymore! All he’s hungry for now is brains. Lots and lots of brains. Let your child scare the neighbors once when they see the prison uniform and again when they see the undead visage in this frightening costume.
Let him indulge his child zombie prisoner fantasy, because soccer practice is in the morning and he has to be back to normal by then. A child who’s a prisoner who’s a zombie? You say high-concept, I say hat-on-a-hat, but one thing’s for sure: this costume has a backstory! Maybe this will finally be the inspiration for your novel!
This Child Creepy Convict Costume includes a striped pullover shirt with jagged edges and striped pants with an elastic waistband and jagged cuffs at the bottom because you know whatever this child zombie prisoner’s been through, it will have messed up his clothes. No orange jumpsuit for this convict! Maybe he’s not a new zombie? There’s a mesh sleeve for lower left arm with a tattoo print––adding yet another detail for this youngster’s colorful backstory, whether we assume he got his ink pre- or post-mortem––and both top and bottom are covered in printed dirt and blood stains for that “just dug my way out of the cemetery with my bare hands” look that’s all the rage this year. A plastic shackle attaches to the wrist with a snap fastener and has a 5-inch-long plastic chain. A molded vinyl mask covers the upper half of the wearer’s face. We’re trusting the bottom half is so similar no one will notice. Sorry, kids are kind of gross! Just don’t make Josh wash up after pizza night, and he’ll be good to go.
- Striped fabric, 100% polyester; mesh, 95% polyester/5% spandex
- Pullover shirt has jagged edges; left lower sleeve is mesh w/ tattoo print
- Pants have elastic waist, jagged cuffs
- Printed dirt & blood stains all over both pieces
- Molded vinyl mask covers upper half of face; elastic security band
- Plastic shackle has snap fastener, attached 5" long plastic chain
- Toy Shackle
|Size 6||Shirt Chest||32"||81cm|
|Size 6||Shirt Length||16"||41cm|
|Size 6||Pants Waist||26"||66cm|
|Size 6||Pants Length||24"||61cm|
|Size 8||Shirt Chest||36"||91cm|
|Size 8||Shirt Length||16"||41cm|
|Size 8||Pants Waist||32"||81cm|
|Size 8||Pants Length||30"||76cm|
|Size 10||Shirt Chest||38"||97cm|
|Size 10||Shirt Length||18"||46cm|
|Size 10||Pants Waist||33"||84cm|
|Size 10||Pants Length||34"||86cm|
|Size 12||Shirt Chest||40"||102cm|
|Size 12||Shirt Length||19"||48cm|
|Size 12||Pants Waist||34"||86cm|
|Size 12||Pants Length||36"||91cm|
There are no reviews for this item yet. Be the first to write a review!