Big Face Wizard Costume for Kids
- Robe w/ Attached Face & Hair
- 100% polyester satin fabric
- Long-sleeved robe fastens w/ Hook and Loop fastener at back of neck
- 12" wide molded foam face w/ synthetic haira beard sewn to chest of robe
- Oversized hat has wire in brim edge for shape, mesh opening for vision
Let’s admit, wizards were the braniacs of the past. They always had their noses in books and found ways to make things happen…actually not just things, magic! In fact, wizards are known for their magical powers, often conducted through casting spells with a handy dandy magic wand. You might ask what wizards do…we say, “what can’t they do?” They always have a trick or two up their sleeves, that’s why they have ample room in their long flowing robes!
Have you ever seen a real, live wizard? One lesser-known fact about them is that most of them have really big heads! They need some place to store all of those spells and endless wisdom. They're not what we see in the movies these days! (We know, because we've done extensive studies on people with magical powers). Your child will love becoming this merlin-like wizard, and start working on spells to make his character even more believable—now if he could only make your mortgage and car payments disappear.
This Child Big Face Wizard Costume mimics the real-life look of magical beings. The large eyes look as if he’s intensely concentrating on his next conjuration. He might not even need his book of spells—we’d like to think he already has everything already stored in his large-sized noggin…hence the large pointy hat. Now that the mystery is solved behind the headwear of wizards, we think this costume is the perfect way to start your own child’s journey to be a wizard. Make sure to keep an eye on his chore list before that mysteriously disappears!
- Three StarsBy Joni | October 11, 2021The hair on the hat came all tangled up on both sides, and we eventually had to cut the knots out in order to prevent all of the hair from tangling up. The face was all bent and the nose was smashed in. I expected a $50 costume to be packaged and taken care of better than a $15 Walmart buy.Bottom Line No, I would not recommend this to a friend.Was this review helpful to you?
- Five StarsBy Current Customer | November 17, 2018Amazing costume! My son loved being this quirky wizard!Was this review helpful to you?