Charming Alice Costume
- Bow Headband
- 100% polyester interlock knit, broadcloth & satin fabrics
- Dress has back zipper, sweetheart neckline
- Also available in plus size
- Puffed sleeves have white & black diagonal trim & faux apron straps
- Attached broadcloth mini apron is trimmed w/ ruffles
- Large black buttons on apron & oversized bow sewn to waist
- Headband has a large black satin bow
Take a trip through the looking glass
We know that Wonderland is real. We just don't know how to get there. We have looked down every rabbit hole, and found nothing but cute little baby rabbits. We touch every mirror to see if we can fall through to the land where everyone is a little mad.
Alice is one lucky girl. As a child she follows the White Rabbit into Wonderland. There she meets all manner of wacky, fun, and ridiculous people. Then a few years later she falls through a mirror, and gets to see that fantastical world again. She meets all new people, and goes on an all new adventure. She has the best adventures.
She also has the cutest light blue dress. Slip on this Charming Alice Costume, and get ready to fall through the looking glass. You'll have fun adventures, and meet the most interesting people. You will get to play croquet with the Queen of Hearts. And have a mad tea party with the Hare, and the Mad Hatter. You will meet the confusing, disappearing Cheshire cat. When you figure out how to get there, you should let us know. We've been dying to visit. Just send us a letter, or maybe just one of the Queen's royal hearts guards. She probably wont notice a missing Two of Hearts.
|Small / Medium||Chest||35"||89cm|
|Small / Medium||Waist||31"||79cm|
|Small / Medium||Length||34"||86cm|
|Medium / Large||Chest||38"||97cm|
|Medium / Large||Waist||32"||81cm|
|Medium / Large||Length||36"||91cm|
Show us how you're creating unforgettable Halloween memories with #funcostumes.
Be the first to be featured! Follow @funcostumes and tag us with #funcostumes.
- Costume needs the TUTU!By Anonymous | September 12, 2017Costume is really cute/sexy. However buyers must know that the TULLE TUTU under the dress absolutely makes the outfit and this is NOT SOLD WITH the costume - you must buy separately AND the tutu pictured is NOT for sale on the website.Was this review helpful to you?
- Good costume, sizing a bit offBy Anonymous | November 11, 2013I am rather tall and a size 2. I ordered the small and it was extremely long. I ordered the tulle petticoat from this site as well (shown in the picture) and the costume was much longer than the petticoat. I had to sew the skirt shorter in order to wear it. Once I did that, however, the outfit was a huge hit!Was this review helpful to you?
- Wonderful Costume, runs a bit largeBy Candice | October 29, 2013Ok, so the costume itself is wonderful! Very cute and pretty well made. I purchased a S/M as I am usually a medium(large bust, small waist) and it usually balances out pretty well. I could have definitely ordered an extra small and it probably would've fit perfectly. If you are usually a medium and have the time and money to have the costume altered to fit you perfectly then 100% get this. Needless to say I am returning this and confirmed with the web site and they are more than happy to return this for me. I am sending this out today overnight FedEx so I'm not sure on their actually return time. They were more than helpful and asked if I would like the next size down as a replacement, unfortunately I already have a backup costume. The return is no issue though through them. I will definitely purchase my costumes down the road from them in the future! I did also purchase the matching petticoat but did not try it on as I no longer needed to after the costume was too large.Was this review helpful to you?