Boys Red Baymax Inflatable Costume
- Inflatable Jumpsuit w/ Attached Wings & Gloves
- Character Mask
- Battery Operated Air Inflating Fan
- 100% polyester
- Jumpsuit has zipper in back, inflating fan on back (batteries not included)
- Foam polyurethane shoulder pads & gloves
- Elastic around ankles
- Plastic face mask w/ elastic band
- Officially licensed
So, light 'em up up up. Light 'em up up up. I'm on fire.
Sometimes kids need a little help. They need someone to kiss their boo boos, and make them feel better. They need someone to comfort them when they are sad. Someone to hug them when they are lonely. Normally that would be their parents. But sometimes they need a friend instead, sometimes even a robotic friend.
Sometimes your son needs Baymax. The hot air balloon robot from Big Hero 6. The perfect health care provider. He wants the monotone robotic voice of a big balloon to tell him that everything is going to be okay. He wants to be able to teach Baymax to fight. To fist bump. To fly.
And, sometimes your kid wants to be Baymax. He wants to be the one who comforts his family. He wants to be the one who saves his friends. Get your son this Boys Red Baymax Inflatable Costume, and let him be the cutest health care provider you've ever seen. He can kiss his sister's scratched knee, or help a friend who is being picked on at school. Fighting the bully with kindness, then flying off to into the distance to Fall Out Boys My Songs Know What You Did in the Dark.
Show us how you're creating unforgettable Halloween memories with #funcostumes.
Be the first to be featured! Follow @funcostumes and tag us with #funcostumes.
- Face maskBy Current Customer | November 1, 2019Face mask was TOOOO tight had to put new elastics on
Costume size was good, the gloves were tight for a 9 year oldWas this review helpful to you?
- Horrible Return Policy and Costume Runs Super SmallBy Anonymous | October 28, 2016Buyer Beware!!! I ordered this costume for my 9 year old son and it was extremely small. Usually that would not be an issue. I thought no worries a 60 day return policy would work out okay. But to my surprise there is an 18% restocking fee and an optional $6.99 label fee (or you can pay to ship yourself). I have not ever returned an item and been charged a restocking fee. They are receiving the costume back and I paid for overnight shipping only for the costume to not fit. Shop somewhere else and read return policies because a restocking fee for a small sized costume is unacceptable to me. It is unfortunate because the company seemed great at first and I would have used them again if it had not been for this ridiculous fee.Was this review helpful to you?