Batwoman Costume for Adults
- Jumpsuit w/ Attached Gauntlets
- 100% polyester fabric, 100% polyurethane foam
- Jumpsuit has hook & loop fastener at center back
- Jumpsuit has foam collar & foam gauntlets attached to sleeves
- Satin-lined cape attaches to shoulders of jumpsuit w/ hook & loop fastener
- Foam belt has hook & loop fastener at back
- Molded plastic mask covers upper half of face, has elastic band around back of head
- Mask has foam padding inside for comfort
- Officially licensed
Restaurants always think they can draw you in with a view. It's usually true. Who doesn't want to sit on a rooftop and sip on a beverage while the city buzzes below them. An experience like that is usually worth the extra dollar or two per glass of wine. But if you were Batwoman, you wouldn't be nearly as impressed by that city skyline. You'd be used to something much more exclusive. You'd spend your nights chilling on the high gargoyled turrets of Cathedrals or the windy towers of Gotham's high rises, getting the scoop of what the city's citizens were up to every night. In our opinion, an experience like that will beat saki night at Sushi Lulu's rooftop patio every time!
The city is yours when you slip into this tough, battle-ready Batwoman jumpsuit! The black material is printed with a subtle pattern bringing Batwoman's high tech side to mind. A flattering belt cinches the waist, matching the scarlet bat on the chest. The high neckline is framed with a flowing cape, perfect for your reputation as a woman of mystery. Foam gauntlets complete the jumpsuit while the entire ensemble is completed with a Batwoman half mask so that you can take on your crusading duties as soon as this costume arrives!
Daring to Defy
Don't let a man take credit for a woman's work. Take on the role of Batwoman with a distinctly feminine twist. Bold scarlet and a formfitting jumpsuit will let both the goodies and baddies know that The Bat is back and better than ever! Complete with look with a red wig and black superhero boots. And hey, if you want to attend some rooftop patios to get that perfect batty city skyline backdrop, we won't judge. Just be sure to tag us in the photos, there's nothing we like better than seeing our superhero costumes in action!
- Four StarsBy Shaunda | October 31, 2021Height 5’7 | Size StandardGreat costume, the suit was very comfortable.. only thing I didn’t like was the mask, it’s hard and doesn’t fit to the face.Bottom Line Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.Was this review helpful to you?
- Five StarsBy Anonymous | October 21, 2021Was this review helpful to you?