Baby Hippo Jumpsuit Costume
Have you ever wondered what sound a hippo makes? If you have, just remember you are not alone; those kinds of things keep us up at night as well. As sad as it is to say, we couldn’t even begin to guess, but we can tell you that this is one of the cutest costumes we have in our warehouse!
While hippos in real life may be scary and anything but cuddly, it will be hard for you to resist snuggling close to your little one in this adorable Baby Hippo Jumpsuit Costume. Your little girl can snooze the morning hours away, hippo style, dance her afternoon away with Hyacinth Hippo from Disney's Fantasia, and spend the wee hours of the night – okay, more like 5 o’clock – trick or treating her heart out; all in this costume!
A lovable hippo face is embroidered and soft-sculpted on top of the hood. The body of the costume is soft grey fur, while the ears, nose, mouth and bow are all a bubblegum pink. There is a swirly belly button and white toe nail appliques on the hands and feet. There is also a two tier, pink tutu, attached at the waist. Your child can opt in or out of wearing the hood, as it latches under the chin with Velcro. It's warm and cozy for a chilly Halloween night, while providing an easy access for diaper changing. Bundle your little girl up in this costume, and get ready for hippo sized adventures!
- 100% polyester faux fur, broadcloth & knit mesh fabrics
- Gray fur jumpsuit fastens w/ snaps at center back, has crotch/inseam snaps for diaper access
- Long raglan sleeves have appliqued "toenails" at cuffs
- 2 tiers of ruffled pink knit mesh at waist form a tutu skirt
- Attached shoe covers have appliqued "toenails", elastic band under shoe
- Broadcloth-lined hood fastens w/ Velcro under chin
- Hippo face is embroidered & soft-sculpted on top of hood
There are no reviews for this item yet. Be the first to write a review!