Assassins Creed: Jacob Hidden Knife Cane
- Oversized item. Surcharges may apply. Details
Surcharge for Oversized Products
Due to the size and weight of some products, an additional surcharge is applied when these products are shipped.
The additional handling fee is added to your shipping charges upon checkout.
- This product has restrictions that limit the countries that we can ship to. Details
Shipping Destination Restrictions This product has restrictions that limit the countries that we can ship to. This product cannot be shipped to Australia
So you’re an assassin! Listen, we get it - sometimes you don’t choose the assassin life, the assassin life chooses you. But take comfort, friend - even though you basically kill people for a living, you also have the kind of job that requires that you do it with stealth and style, so you might as well embrace it, right? Do what you can with what you got, etc etc.
Thus, we suggest you live your best assassin life by filling your arsenal with the baddest, sickest tools for killin’, like this Hidden Knife Cane! This particular one is designed to look like the one used by Master Assassin Jacob Frye (that’s Sir Jacob Frye, if you’re nasty), the man credited with destroying Grand Master Crawford Starrick's power over London and helping to keep the Templars' influence at bay during the Victorian era. Yet he couldn't have done any of that without his trusty Hidden Knife Cane! So make sure to grab your own to complete your Assassins Creed costume this year for Halloween or any cosplay event!
- Assassins Creed: Jacob Hidden Knife Cane
- Plastic cane w/ hidden sword inside, molded and painted details
- Golden sword handle is shaped as a birds head w/ scrolling designs on neck and blade
- Sword snaps into sheath, scrolling designs on neck and tip of sheath
- Officially licensed
- Toy Knife
- Cane Sheath
There are no reviews for this item yet. Be the first to write a review!