Assassins Creed: Ezio Gauntlet
- Wrist Band w/ Attached Toy Knife
- Assassins Creed: Ezio Gauntlet
- Faux leather forearm cover w/ elastic bands to hold on arm, knife attached to underside
- Rubber gauntlet covers outer forearm, size adjustable band encloses around knife base
- Push button on knife base extends knife
- Officially licensed
When you're aiming to be a world renowned assassin you have to make sure you have the best weaponry in your arsenal. You won't always have enough time to pull out your sharpest sword or favorite firearm in order to take down the target. That's where this Assassin's Creed: Ezio Gauntlet comes in handy! It will become a close companion of yours and may even start to define who you are as an assassin. A lethal and stealthy force to be reckoned with!
Easily hide this ace-in-the-hole under the sleeve of your assassin robe and reveal this deadly secret to your enemies when least expected. Ezio had very impressive skills when it came to hand to hand combat and free running, but it was his state of the art weaponry that made him the deadliest man to have ever walked the earth. Take a lesson from the Assassin Brotherhood and add this Hidden Blade to your bag of tricks... the Brotherhood has been around for centuries so we think it's safe to assume that they know what they're talking about.
Show us how you're creating unforgettable Halloween memories with #funcostumes.
Be the first to be featured! Follow @funcostumes and tag us with #funcostumes.
- He was very happy with his costume, and didn't see another one like it.By Ron Allen | November 7, 2019Thanks for the great costume.Was this review helpful to you?
- Bulky and cheapBy James | October 31, 2019I didn't even use the rubber gauntlet that comes with it. I jerry-rigged the blade to the leather gauntlet that came with the costume. The thing kept spontaneously releasing, causing em to spill food and drinks all night. It completes the look but it pretty cheap and impractical.Was this review helpful to you?
- Three StarsBy Current Customer | November 19, 2018Was this review helpful to you?
- Great accessoryBy Current Customer | November 2, 2018Liked how it had adjustable strap. My son still wants to wear it! Likes how the blade pops out.Was this review helpful to you?