Assassins Creed Edward Kenway Deluxe Costume
- Chest Strap
- Waist Sash
- Pair of Gauntlets
- 100% polyester poplin and faux leather; 100% cotton gauze
- Blue and white poplin tunic has gauze sleeves with faux leather shoulder armor
- Tunic fastens with center-front zipper
- Faux leather vest has decorative buttons
- Poplin hood has wide cowl collar
- Gauze waist sash measures 72" long x 18" wide; wrap and tie as desired
- Faux leather belt, chest strap and satchel harness fasten with metal buckles
- Faux leather gauntlets fasten with Velcro and with cord lacing
The Brotherhood of Assassins has a lifelong mission to protect the world from the crushing control of the Templars. The Creed is paramount and must be defended by the worthy few. And, we have seen the skills that have been miraculously passed down through the generations. While it is hard to look at the Templars and Assassins and condone any of their actions, we cannot deny that we’re all still alive… even though they appear to have been muddling with some pretty serious magical relics!
We’ve heard a lot of whispers about Assassin activity taking place during the founding of the country. It is hard to nail down precisely what has taken place during those years… but we have a secret. We’ve put together our own little version of the Animus. It’s not quite up to the stuff of Abstergo labs, but it has done a fine job of letting us get a peek at the styles used by many who share some of the important genealogies that so often drive the Templars crazy.
So, long story short… we’d like you to don this mobile Animus unit all bound up inside this Assassin’s Creed Edward Kenway Deluxe costume. The blue and white tunic is in full assassin style and features gauze sleeves with faux leather armorments. Pull up your poplin hood and its wide collar to take the whole assassin look to the next level. The vest has the same leather look with decorative buttons, a matching belt and chest strap, and a satchel harness to hold all your collectibles along the way! Get armed with dual Hidden Blades or a few firearms and, of course, a trusty blade to wrap around your waist and get ready to take the Leap of Faith!
Show us how you're creating unforgettable Halloween memories with #funcostumes.
Be the first to be featured! Follow @funcostumes and tag us with #funcostumes.