Assassin's Creed Connor Costume
- Jacket w/ belt & attached hood
- 100% polyester
- Officially licensed
- White and blue hooded jacket w/ attached button up vest
- Attached red belt molded vinyl Assassin's insignia
- Faux leather belt harness w/ adjustable buckle
- Faux leather right handed fingerless glove
- Faux leather left hand gauntlet w/ vinyl insignia and adjustable straps
- Faux leather chaps w/ adjustable ties at thigh
Connor Kenway (aka Ratonhnhaké:ton) was a man born of extremely diverse parentage. His grandfather was the sea-roving Pirate/ Assassin Edward Kenway, who found the Observatory, while his father, Haytham Kenway, betrayed the order to serve the Templars. Connor’s mother, Kaniehtí:io, had a brief relationship with Haytham that resulted in a son, Connor, who was raised by his mother’s village. Although he didn’t join the Assassins until much later in his life, his upbringing instilled in him all the same virtues and morals that would lead to his successful tenure as a master Assassin in the Colonial Brotherhood. He was trained by Achilles, his Mentor, and eventually he saw Achilles as the father he never knew.
Unfortunately Connor’s father of choice and father of blood were on two opposite sides in the millennia-old war for the artifacts of Eden. Connor was forced to kill his own father to save the lives and freedoms of thousands in the fledgling United States. This act alone was enough to forever bestow upon Connor Kenway the respect and gratitude of the Assassin Order, as well as the general populace in the 13 colonies.
Now you too can don the mantle of Connor and join his quest with this Assassin’s Creed Connor Costume. This detailed, officially licensed costume faithfully recreates Connor’s look from the third installment of the video game series. There’s a white and blue hooded jacket with attached button-up best, along with an attached red faux leather belt harness with adjustable buckle. There are also faux leather gloves (the right side is fingerless), and faux leather chaps with adjustable ties at the thigh. With this costume, you’ll be ready to join the fight against the Templars with the rest of your fellow Assassins!
|Small / Medium||Chest||40"||102cm|
|Small / Medium||Front Length||29"||74cm|
|Small / Medium||Back Length||48"||122cm|
|Medium / Large||Chest||44"||112cm|
|Medium / Large||Front Length||30"||76cm|
|Medium / Large||Back Length||49"||124cm|
Show us how you're creating unforgettable Halloween memories with #funcostumes.
Be the first to be featured! Follow @funcostumes and tag us with #funcostumes.
- Become an assassin!By James | October 31, 2019This costume really completes the look, however, it's a bit flimsy. I had to reinforce the buttons and there are a lot of them. As soon as I tried on the costume, the buttons would spontaneously pop off left and right. I'm 5'7" and weigh about 165 lbs so I ordered the small but it still ran a bit big. I'm fairly lean so it didn't fit as snug as I would have liked. While wearing the hood, you can't see a thing. I only had it on while entering the party and never put it on again. The faux leather pieces are okay with the exception of the glove which started to fall apart immediately. I had an old pair of leather gloves I cut the fingers off and used instead. Note that the costume does not come with pants. I had a pair of dark blue chinos that worked well. I did get a lot of compliments on this costume. It's not bad but certainly should be better quality for the price.Was this review helpful to you?
- Hot boyfriendBy Current Customer | November 10, 2015I bought this costume for my boyfriend and every girl at the party was grabbing his a** all night!Was this review helpful to you?
- Awesome costume!By Anonymous | November 17, 2013This costume was great! It fit perfect and was made very well. The quality and details on the costume were top notch. Well worth the money!Was this review helpful to you?
- Extremely Low Quality for PriceBy NegativeZEN | October 27, 2013If this costume was around 70 bucks, I would have been a lot more forgiving of the final result. The costume was not up to standards at all.
For starters, the hood's eagle symbol was not attached correctly. The symbol was much further up on the hood than in the picture, thus ruining the iconic "eagles" beak to the hood.
Second, the Assassin Symbol on the red sash was made out of RUBBER. Not even a cheep metal. The symbol was malformed by the time it arrived and barely even symbolized the actual thing. The picture makes it even gleam like metal but this was not the final result.
Finally, the leather given was of poorest expected. The glove in particular was of TERRIBLE quality that when I put my hand in it, it ripped in two.
The only thing that saves this product from a one star is the fact that the basic look of the costume is okay and passable. This can be fixed with a professional tailor in your local town.Was this review helpful to you?