Arkham Asylum Harley Quinn Costume
- 100% polyester
- White top with red and purple sections
- Attached faux red leather girdle with suspender straps
- White skirt with purple belt loops
- Adjustable faux leather belt and choker
- Purple and red gloves with faux leather bracelets
- Black foam eye mask with elastic band
- White nurse with a red smiley face
Dr. Harleen Quinzel M.D. was a psychiatrist at Arkham Asylum when she first met the Joker. She spent day after day talking to the Clown Prince of Crime about his past and began to develop feelings for him. One day this sweet doctor cracked and then became Harley Quinn and chose to devote her life to the Joker. She then helped him escape from Arkham so they can start their life of crime together. But it only last a short period of time because the Joker got himself caught again by Batman and is being sent back to the asylum. Now it will be up to you get him out again in this naughty nurse costume!
|X-Small||Chest||30" - 34"||76cm - 86cm|
|X-Small||Waist||20" - 26"||51cm - 66cm|
|Small||Chest||32" - 36"||81cm - 91cm|
|Small||Waist||20" - 28"||51cm - 71cm|
|Medium||Chest||34" - 38"||86cm - 97cm|
|Medium||Waist||24" - 30"||61cm - 76cm|
|Medium||Skirt Length||12 1/2"||32cm|
|Large||Chest||38" - 44"||97cm - 112cm|
|Large||Waist||30" - 38"||76cm - 97cm|
Questions & Answers
There are no questions for this item yet. Be the first to ask a question!
Show us how you're creating unforgettable Halloween memories with #funcostumes.
Be the first to be featured! Follow @funcostumes and tag us with #funcostumes.
- A good startBy harley | July 8, 2013I'm a Harley Quinn cosplayer and love working different outfits into events. This Particular one I bought for the club. Nice Details in the corset part of the top. It's all One piece so unlike the Arkham city costume they have you don't need anyone zipping up the back. Straps were long so fixed those up by Folding them over and glue gunned it down be shorter. The skirt isn't Pleated and goes past your Ankles so I bought a little 20$ one from Spencers. As for the Accessories the only Complain I have Is with the mask and belt but those can be replaced :)
Overall it's a great costume and the price is great!Was this review helpful to you?
- Great Costume!By Alyssa D. | November 11, 2013I loved this costume a lot... The top ran a tad bigger than I expected, but it was so insignificant that it didn't even matter. I wore it throughout the whole day and it was comfortable as well as stylish. 100% would recommend this to anyone else wanting to dress up as Harley Quinn.Was this review helpful to you?
- Costume looks cute on model but was way too bigBy Anonymous | November 21, 2013Costume looks cute on model but was way too bigWas this review helpful to you?