Anne Geddes Baby Lion Costume
- Hooded Jumpsuit
- 100% polyester velour & faux fur
- Jumpsuit has zipper at center front & halfway down left leg; Hook and Loop fastener tab at neck
- Fully enclosed feet have appliqued paw pads
- Satin-lined fur hood has soft-sculpted ears on top
- Not intended as sleepwear
We know that your newborn is most likely the king of the household. He's only been there a very short time and yet he seems to be running the show. Your sleeping, eating, and cleaning schedules are all run by the tiniest and newest addition to your family, so wouldn't a lion costume be the most fitting? Not to mention, we are willing to bet he lets out the loudest "roar," especially when he's hungry and looking for a fresh bottle of milk. So, outfitting your baby in this lion costume is not only adorable but it's also a sensible choice. Just imagine how great it's going to look when he lets out a great big yawn. Yeah, we know that you're already planning all the pictures that you'll inevitably take, right now...
This baby lion costume is a creation brought to you by the talented Anne Geddes. The well-known photographer is famous for her work with infants and now she makes costumes, so all you have to do is dress your child as a lion and start snapping photographs. Every single picture will be a work of art! This soft costume zips up the front. The attached hood features a fluffy mane and ears. Everyone will take one look at your little cub and know instantly that he's the king of the jungle, or in your case, the king of your house!
Show us how you're creating unforgettable Halloween memories with #funcostumes.
Be the first to be featured! Follow @funcostumes and tag us with #funcostumes.
- Nothing like picBy Julia | October 15, 2019Bought the 6-12m for a small 11m old -- Ears don't stay up. Hood didn't fit at all. Mane is not full like in ad pic at all, it's more like one row of fur!! Color is not like in ad pic. It's more of a beige outfit, not orange-yellow like in ad pic. Huge disappointment.Was this review helpful to you?
- Fur falls offBy Anonymous | October 5, 2018Very cheaply made!Was this review helpful to you?