Adult Stay Puft Inflatable Costume
- Inflatable Jumpsuit
- Battery Operated Fan
- 100% polyester
- Officially licensed
- White jumpsuit self inflates w/ battery operated fan
- Zipper in back w/ elastic bands in arms and legs
- Requires 4 AA batteries (not included)
- White gloves
- Polyfoam Stay Puft headpiece w/ blue sailor collar
- Also available in plus size
A Couple Sweet Pointers
Now, we’ve already been through the rules. You know that if a Gatekeeper asks if you’re a god, you say Yes! Then, when tasked to pick your own destroyer, you already know that unless you’re an epic master at meditation, try not to think of anything. But in reality, you are going to think of something. We all saw what happened... Roy Stantz, instead of blanking his mind, tried to come up with a clever trick. A few ticks later, we have the giant, abominable, legendarily massive marshmallow man of doom! The worst part, there isn’t enough graham cracker and chocolate in the world to match up with that amount of toasted marshmallow. A waste, we say. A waste!
That said, Roy might not have had such a bad idea. He just needed to refine it more. Think of a Stay Puft Marshmallow of a reasonable size, perhaps. Think of a regular marshmallow monster. How bad could that be?
Details & Design
Well, we thought it, and the rules of the Internet means that it has to exist now. So, here we have the Stay Puft costume. A white inflatable jumpsuit with a back zipper, this costume has easy elastic to hold around the legs, wrist, and neck to keep the air in. A simple 4AA battery pack helps to inflate the suit, just as if being filled with spiritual energy! The attached red ribbon and iconic headpiece make the outfit complete and, this time, in a reasonable size!
Okay, it might not be long before we have an army of Stay Puft Men. That's alright, we have them in multiple sizes just in case you need to blend in. Just be sure to remember to bring along a graham cracker for quick snacking needs.
- One StarBy Anonymous | October 31, 2019this costume was suffocating! the zipper was in the back so if you don't have help, don't purchase this! just disappointed because it looks super cute!Was this review helpful to you?
- STAY PUFTBy DALE LEVAN | September 7, 2016Every year I dress up to go out with my two grandsons trick or treating. They love it. This year my oldest which is 5 loves ghost busters so I decided to be marshmallow man. My son in law says that he will go berserk. That's what I love about it. The suit fit great and the fan worked good. Love it. I will have to do a little adjustment for the head piece but that is doable.Was this review helpful to you?
- Great costumeBy Jbean | December 31, 2015Our family of 5 each wore a Ghostbusters themed costume and we received lots of compliments. This one was made well and the blower worked well.Was this review helpful to you?