TV / Movie CostumesMORE FROM THIS CATEGORY:
Sesame Street CostumesMORE FROM THIS CATEGORY:
Adult Prestige Plus Size Elmo Costume
- This product has restrictions that limit the countries that we can ship to. This product cannot be shipped to Austria, Belgium, Bulgaria, Croatia, Cyprus, Czech Republic, Denmark, Estonia, Finland, France, Germany, Greece, Hungary, Ireland, Italy, Latvia, Lithuania, Luxembourg, Malta, Netherlands, Poland, Portugal, Romania, Slovak Republic, Slovenia, Spain, Sweden or United Kingdom.
Quick! What beloved children’s program actor is also a regular guest on the Rosie O’Donnell Show, has made appearances on The View and Oprah, starred in a full-length theatrically released motion picture, appeared on The West Wing and Scrubs, and testified before the House of Appropriations Subcommittee on Labor, Health and Human Services and Education?
The answer, of course, is Elmo.
That’s right—this baby monster has created a resume that rivals both Big Bird and Kermit the Frog, and he’s only three-and-a-half years old! What were you doing at three years old? Trying to crawl up your parents’ steps? This little guy was urging senators to increase music education funding. Potty training doesn’t seem so impressive now, does it?
Of course, such success inevitably draws critics, and poor Elmo has had his share. Dubbed the “Little Red Menace,” he’s been blamed by some fans for Kermit the Frog’s permanent departure from the show. We maintain that Kermit just couldn’t take the heat. Other folks say Elmo teaches kids improper English, since he always talks in the third person. But Elmo’s too confident to be shaken by criticism. He knows who he is. He’s not going to change. And we’re so grateful for that.
Now you have a chance to be just like Elmo, thanks to this Adult Prestige Elmo Costume. The 100 percent polyester fur jumpsuit comes with an attachable hood that will transform you into Sesame Street’s favorite red monster. Plus, you can still see everyone’s looks of adoration through the mesh-covered character mouth.
Take that, Kermit.
- 100% polyester faux fur, mesh and fiberfill stuffing
- Fur jumpsuit fastens with Velcro at center back, has elastic at wrist cuffs
- Hood has stuffing between shell and lining for round shape, stuffed eyes and nose on top
- Hood allows vision through mesh-covered character mouth; Velcro tab at back
- Also available in standard size