Adult Police Hat
- Fabric crown w/ faux patent leather bill, brass-tone buttons
- Embroidered silver "Special Police" patch on front of hat
- Durable fabric-covered plastic band
If we're going to talk cops, then we're going to talk T.J. Hooker.
In case you're not in the know, T.J. Hooker was an incredibly popular police TV drama that played on ABC and ran from March 13, 1982 until May 4, 1985. However, it's a little unfortunate that the show was called "T.J. Hooker", because even though it technically starred William Shatner in the title role (as a tough-talking 15-year veteran police sergeant who knows the ropes and doesn't take any jazz!)), all most people can seem to remember as the star is Heather Locklear, who played the role of a hottie rookie cop, Stacy Sheridan. Locklear didn't even come onto the show until the second season, but her great acting (and also her fantastic, feathered blonde hair) basically stole the franchise. America was fascinated with the trials and triumphs of a scrappy but beautiful female cop trying to earn respect on the force!
And while Stacy had to learn that authority was something you learned (thanks, William Shatner's character!), having the right gear never hurt...and nothing gives a person the kind of authoritative swagger that a police uniform does. And with this Adult Police Hat, now it's your turn to steal the show. Simply don this hat and you'll be able to stride into any party and command every eye in the room. Just don't make any rookie mistakes when you're having them arrested for callin' you Blue Eyes...
- Five StarsBy Eman | October 20, 2021Bottom Line Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.Was this review helpful to you?
- Four StarsBy Current Customer | March 19, 2019Was this review helpful to you?
- Five StarsBy Current Customer | January 1, 2019Well made and works great for a stage play.Was this review helpful to you?