Adult Finn FN-2187 Stormtrooper Costume
- Jumpsuit w/ Attached Boot Tops
- 2-Piece Helmet-Mask
- Men's Finn FN-2187 Stormtrooper Costume
- 100% polyester fabric, 100% polyurethane foam
- Jumpsuit has hook & loop fastener strips at center back
- Decorative stitching outlines uniform details
- Foam armor pieces attached all over
- Foam boot tops have elastic band under foot
- 2 pieces of helmet/mask connect w/ hook & loop fastener dots
- Officially licensed
- Foam belt closes w/ hook & loop fastener at back
"Obviously. Yes, I am. I'm with the Resistance, yeah. I am with the Resistance."
Some people are just born good, whatever they've been trained since birth to stand for. Finn should've been one of the drones, fighting for the Man without recognizing all of the harm they were causing but something woke up in him and he simply had to fight for good. Sure, joining the resistance might have included a somewhat clumsy desertion of his comrades and some fibbing on his part but it didn't take long for Finn to fully get behind the force even if he didn't know exactly how the force functioned.
Now, showing off Finn's naïve charm is up to you but when it comes to his uniform, we've got your back. This costume is a lot more comfortable than your typical Storm Trooper uniform with a flexible foam taking the place of the hard white shell. The jumpsuit secures up the back with hook and loop touch strips. The helmet and mask come in two pieces that also secure with hook and loop dots to allow you to see and talk easily without taking off the whole helmet. You'll also get boot covers that slip under your shoe with an elastic band so your look will be complete while remaining comfortable.
So, is you're joining the resistance and learning how the mysterious force actually works this is the uniform that says that you're sick of the First Order and ready to fight for the good guys. Or it just says that you're a Star Wars fan and have good taste. Either way, it's sure to be a hit.
Show us how you're creating unforgettable Halloween memories with #funcostumes.
Be the first to be featured! Follow @funcostumes and tag us with #funcostumes.
- Not terribleBy Kyle | October 31, 2020Height 6'00" | Weight 165lbs | Size StandardThe costume definitely could use more Velcro for closure in the back. It's constantly popping off making the costume fall off your shoulders. It only has this tiny little piece of velcro for closure. The 2 piece mask isn't terrible for the price but could've used some extra foam pieces for a custom fit. Without, the helmet bobs around my head because it's so loose.
All in all going by the price it's not a bad buy but for a few extra bucks it could be made to be way better than how it ships.
The suit itself is nice. I had to roll the sleeves up because the arm length is like 5ft long lol. Could be cut and hemmed.Bottom Line Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.Was this review helpful to you?
- Finn-tastic!By Chunkbird | October 23, 2019This was surprisingly a really great costume. I wore it to a community event and had so many comments and people askng for pictures! I did add a zipper to the back to replace the small Velcro pieces.Was this review helpful to you?
- Awesome for the priceBy Current Customer | November 5, 2018Awesome costume for the price ! Even arrived early.Was this review helpful to you?