Adult Deluxe Red Queen Costume
- Adult Deluxe Red Queen Costume
- 100% polyester dress w/ 94% polyester, 6% spandex lower sleeves
- Dress bodice has printed satin inset w/ velvet side panels, stretch knit back w/ hook & loop fastener
- Oversized wing-tip collar w/hook & loop closure at back
- Puffed upper sleeve w/ decorative black and red ruffles
- Ruched lower sleeve w/ red decorative bands and ruffle cuff
- Multi-layered skirt w/ mesh netting and organza layers for full bustle look
- Attached black slip w/ organza trim
- Officially licensed Disney costume
They all say, “It must be nice to be Queen.” The assumption is that everyone has to do exactly what you say and if they don't, you can make sure they pay for their disobedience! Then, you get to spend your time playing croquet with flamingos and having your very own unbirthday party—even on your birthday, if you chose! But, that life is all a fantasy. Maintaining authority is difficult. Your royal might is questioned and interlopers keep showing up, claiming that the kingdom needs a new shiny head of state. The last one even claimed that they made better tea and that you were just ruling a house of cards! The royal “dispatcher” couldn’t even hear your reasonable demand over the roar of your otherwise devoted people. So, then, when you get a little agitated and scream out something silly like, “Off with their heads,” naturally at the exact moment that the room starts to quiet, you have this awful image that isn’t ever going away!
The villain queen, they say!? Well, that seems a little overdoing it! We talk loud and proud about how terrible the villains are… how many atrocities they have committed or what terror they unleash upon the innocents. We have heard the stories time and time again! Some of those villains, though, are given a pretty bad rap. They can’t all be that bad. Maybe they took a wrong road, sure, but they have to have some redeeming qualities, right!? What about all those Wonderlings that you keep safe with your perhaps slightly overly passionate rule!?
Now, you have the opportunity to show the world who you really are and set the story straight with this officially licensed Disney Adult Deluxe Red Queen costume. The luxurious polyester dress has a printed satin insert and puffed up sleeves with decorative black and red ruffles. The skirt base has the Red Queen’s iconic heart design print and is overlaid by red organza and mesh to give it a fuller look. Add a bright red wig, a heart scepter, and a Tim Burton makeup kit and you will have the perfect image to finally redefine what it means to be the Red Queen. They’ll listen to you for sure. And, hey, if they don’t?—You can always be the Queen that they feared in the first place!
|Small||Chest||33" - 35"||84cm - 89cm|
|Small||Waist||24" - 26"||61cm - 66cm|
|Medium||Chest||35" - 37"||89cm - 94cm|
|Medium||Waist||27" - 29"||69cm - 74cm|
|Large||Chest||38" - 40"||97cm - 102cm|
|Large||Waist||30" - 33"||76cm - 84cm|
|X-Large||Chest||45" - 47"||114cm - 119cm|
|X-Large||Waist||37" - 39"||94cm - 99cm|
Show us how you're creating unforgettable Halloween memories with #funcostumes.
Be the first to be featured! Follow @funcostumes and tag us with #funcostumes.
- Queen of heart very very cool costumeBy Anonymous | March 12, 2017Gorgeous costume with excellent quality!!!We are got the first place with very attractive prize!!! We are the best couple at corporative Purim's party!!! The size is fit to size chart. Now I try to sell it.Was this review helpful to you?Monster Responds...You look incredible! Thank you for the review and the photo, and congratulations on the 1st place win!
- Stunning! You will get noticed.By Bourgondic1 | November 17, 2016Bought the whole outfit. It turned out perfect. The fit is true to size and the colors are very bold. Lots of little details.Was this review helpful to you?