Adult Deluxe Lucy Costume
- Dress has hook and loop fasteners at center-back
- Dress has black braided trim just like the original
- Dress has "Lucy" embroidered on the skirt
- Dress has short sleeves and a built in petticoat edged with black lace
- Wig has black hair attached to an elasticized net base
- Officially licensed
We've always had the policy to be skeptical of psychiatric advice from children working out of wooden roadside stands, and that policy has done pretty well for us so far in life. The only exception? Lucy van Pelt. She gives the best advice we've ever found, and we would never turn it down. It's just all the better that it only costs five cents. Best five cents we've ever spent!
But you don't want to get into the roadside psychatric business for the money. Maybe you just like to hear everyone's opinions and problems, or maybe you just love to tell everyone else about your own opinions and problems. Whatever the reason, we're sure that you'll earn that five cents by the end of the day. It definitely helps if you have a good ol' Charlie Brown in your life. He always seems to have some kind of existential crisis to report.
The only way you're going to be a success is if the Doctor is IN at your stand. For that, you're going to need the look. That's where this licensed Lucy costume comes in and saves the day. You'll be ready to get that business started with this dress because it looks just like the one Lucy van Pelt herself wears, with a bright blue sheen fabric, scalloped neckline trim, and fun, cartoonish details on the chest. After that you'll be all set to tell your friends all they need to know... as long as they've got five cents!
|Small||Length (to longest point)||34"||86cm|
|Medium||Length (to longest point)||34"||86cm|
|Large||Length (to longest point)||36"||91cm|
|X-Large||Length (to longest point)||38"||97cm|
Show us how you're creating unforgettable Halloween memories with #funcostumes.
Be the first to be featured! Follow @funcostumes and tag us with #funcostumes.
- Cute costume - tight sleeves around bicepBy Anonymous | October 11, 2018This costume fits very well except that the sleeves are very tight around the bicep. If you have very slim arms this might not be an issue for you, but be aware the sleeves to not have any stretch. I can get them on but it's uncomfortable. I ordered a medium and I am normally a size 8, and I have somewhat muscular arms. Other than the sleeves, it's a cute costume.Was this review helpful to you?