- Red & Blue Knight Shield w/Gray Handle
- Measures 21 1/2'' long & 17'' across
- Made of plastic
- Blue & red, trimmed w/ metallic silver
- Gold Fleur de lis and lion emblem on both halfs
- 21.5’’ long 17’’ across
How, exactly, might you define a "knight?" Is a knight any old bloke with a sword? Is it any good-deed-doing gentleman with a horse? Is it any man or woman dead-set on rescuing another man or woman?
We have it on good authority that the definition is hard to pin down to any one criteria, but we know for a fact that all good knights don't run around without a good set of armor—or at least a shield! How else might this "knight" deflect arrows from archers with malevolent intentions or block the rusty swords of bandit hordes? Exactly. You, if you're to be a knight, will need a shield.
Better yet, you could get yourself a stylish shield fit for a heroic champion. Once you pair this Knight’s Shield with your medieval costume, you'll be dressed just for that identity. Jousting skills, sparing, and horseback riding skills, however, are not included.
Show us how you're creating unforgettable Halloween memories with #funcostumes.
Be the first to be featured! Follow @@funcostumes and tag us with #funcostumes.
- WorthlessBy wdoland | May 21, 2016I ordered this for my grandson and it is so flimsy we won't even give it to him... DO NOT order if you want something of some substance. It was sent folded over in a smaller box and cost nearly $10 to ship!Was this review helpful to you?
- Knight ShieldBy Current Customer | May 11, 2016It's a bit on the flimsy side, but for the price it's great. If you want something sturdy, this is not what you want. Going to a medieval theme party and didn't want to spend too much, so this was perfect. The design on the front is as pictured, bright and colorful and will look great in photos.Was this review helpful to you?