White Lace Petticoat
- White Lace Petticoat:
- Nylon top, crinoline body
- 3 inches of lace trim
- Elastic waist
ROMEO: But soft! What light through yonder window breaks! It is the east, and White Lace Petticoats are the sun!
Some people think that Shakespeare has no place in a modern online catalog of Halloween costumes and accessories, but we're determined to prove them wrong. In the process, however, we're contractually obligated to highlight the virtues of a fun and functional White Lace Petticoat, so friends, Romans, countrymen: lend us your ears, if you will.
Because a White Lace Petticoat makes a really convenient and inexpensive addition to a skirt or short dress if the wearer would like to add a frilly touch to their outfit and ensure that they get to decide who is privy to a glimpse of their privates! It's as simple as that. Now back to The Bard, brought to you by this versatile undergarment!
Shall I compare thee to a White Lace Petticoat?
Thou art more lovely and more temperate...
Show us how you're creating unforgettable Halloween memories with #funcostumes.
Be the first to be featured! Follow @funcostumes and tag us with #funcostumes.
- Cheap and crappy!By mcb | October 27, 2015Very short and very stiff! This also arrived torn on one section of the lace! Disappointed! Wouldn't recommend!Was this review helpful to you?
- More of a children's sizeBy Current Customer | December 11, 2018Was this review helpful to you?
- Five StarsBy Current Customer | November 19, 2018Was this review helpful to you?
- Literally saved my butt!By RENISE A. | November 11, 2013Because my Mad Hatter costume was SO SHORT, this little addition is the only thing that kept me covered!!Was this review helpful to you?
- Cute, but ScratchyBy Meg | January 16, 2013This looked really good under my costume. It was just what I needed to add a little depth to my skirt. However, I have really sensitive skin and it was quite scratchy.Was this review helpful to you?