50s Housewife Kit
Family dynamics have come a long way since the iconic housewives that maintained the homes and raised the kids in the post-war America. If you're looking for a little blast from the past, this 50's Housewife Kit can add a nostalgic twist to any classic style dress. The vintage-looking striped and polka dot apron and matching headpiece look like they have been lifted straight out of a 50's sitcom. No housewife back then would be caught without their pearls, and you won't either with the included faux pearl necklace. This style of life may seem pretty outdated these days, but if you can think of a classier way to look while vacuuming and drinking a cocktail, we'd love to hear it!
- Striped apron with polka dot straps
- Pokla dot pocket has lace fringe
- Red ribbon attached to apron
- Polka dot headpiece has small elastic strip for fitment
- Headpiece has wire in bow to shape in desired way
- Faux pearl necklace has elastic string
There are no reviews for this item yet. Be the first to write a review!