Flying Animatronic 47" Dragon
- Detailed dragon
- Posable wings
- When on eyes light up red
- Wings move
- Makes dragon noises
- Has clear line on top for hanging
- Requires 3 AA batteries (demo included)
Dragons! Right? Every single time you're trying to have a simple Halloween party, one of those flippin' flying critters shows up out of nowhere, spewing fire breath, ice breath, or goodness knows what other kinds of breath. Just once, we'd like to have a party that's completely free of dragon interruptions!
... wait, what's that? You mean to tell us that dragons DON'T ruin any of your parties? In fact, you'd love it if one showed up to your next costume party to cause a little mayhem? That's preposterous! But alright, if that's how you roll, then you might want to add this Flying Dragon Animatronic to your inventory of awesome Halloween decorations!
This dragon decoration is serious business. Trust us. We've seen plenty of dragons in our lifetime and this one definitely ranks near the top of the list when it comes to creepy-looking lizards. It measures 47 inches long and features a pair of black, gnarly-looking wings. Its head has a spikey and scaly appearance, and, of course, since it's an animatronic decoration, it moves, makes sounds, and does other freaky stuff to creep out any visitors that wander to your home.
Queen of Dragons?
If you want to go for a real power move in your home, just grab 3 of these things. Hang them in your home and make your guest refer to you as the true mother of dragons!
Show us how you're creating unforgettable Halloween memories with #funcostumes.
Be the first to be featured! Follow @funcostumes and tag us with #funcostumes.
- Three StarsBy H2O Woman | October 8, 2020I was so excited about getting this but when it arrived I didnt open it to check like I usually do (family emergency) and now that I have opened the box one of the wings is broken off!!!! :-(Was this review helpful to you?Monster Responds...Sorry to hear that your animatronic dragon is down a wing. Reach out to our customer service department. We'll see if we can help get you back in flying form!
- One StarBy Anonymous | September 25, 2020Legit just "Alduin" from Skyrim with a shitty body.Bottom Line No, I would not recommend this to a friend.Was this review helpful to you?