Women's Vampire Costumes
- Midnight Vamp Costume$58.99
- Women's Deluxe Hooded Robe$34.99
- Gothic Fairy Costume$48.99
- Sexy Vampira Costume$28.99
- Plus Size Deluxe Hooded Robe$38.99
- VideoDeluxe Vampira Costume$98.99Rent: $49.49Used: $69.29
- Sookie Stackhouse True Blood Costume$34.99
- VideoMidnight Mistress Vampire Costume$48.99
- Deluxe White Hooded Robe$28.99
- VideoWomen's Plus Size Vampire Costume$108.99
- VideoVersailles Vampiress Costume$218.99
- Vampiress CostumeSale - 23%$58.99-$74.99*
- VideoAdult Sexy Vampire Costume$48.99
- Black Hooded Gown$24.99
- Deluxe Purple Hooded Robe$28.99
- Immortal Vampira CostumeSale - 25%$29.99-$39.99
- Red Tutu Dress$28.99
- Adult Deluxe Draculaura Costume$48.99
- Baroness Von Bloodshed Costume$48.99
- VideoPlus Size Versailles Vampiress Costume$208.99
- VideoPlus Mistress of the Darque CostumeSale - 41%$34.99$58.99
- Black Tutu Dress$28.99
- Plus Hooded Gown$24.99
- VideoSexy Vampire Queen CostumeSale - 40%$32.99-$54.99*
- Women's Gothic Vamp Costume$19.99
- Transylvania Temptress Costume$46.99
- Vampiress Costume KitSale - 25%$14.99$19.99
- Plus Size Gothic Vampire Costume$34.99
- Glam Lilac Wig$12.99
- Womens Merlotte's Sookie Stackhouse Costume T-Shirt$18.99
- Women's Hooded Black Lace Up Robe$28.99
- Plus Size Hooded Black Lace Up Robe$34.99
- Moonlight Bat Costume$38.99-$48.99
- Plus Size Cozy Bat Adult CostumeExclusive$58.99
- Spider Stretch Bracelet$24.99
- Black Diamond Spider Brooch$16.99
- Boutique Gothic Handbag$9.99
- Just Bitten Beauty Plus Size Costume$54.99
- Women's Vampire Queen Costume$48.99
- Black Dolly Wig$38.99
- Deluxe Velvet Cape w/Purple Satin Lining$38.99
- Out of StockSexy Gothic Bat Costume$18.99
- Out of StockMistress of the Darque Costume$54.99
- VideoOut of StockSexy Bella Vamp Costume$48.99
- Out of StockPetite Sexy Gothic Bat Costume$18.99
- Out of StockTwo-Tone Long Wavy Villainess Wig$24.99
- Out of StockAdult Old Vampire Mask$24.99
- Out of StockPlus Size Miss Darkness Costume$68.99
- Out of StockWomen's Mystifying Vamp CostumeExclusive$48.99
- Out of StockWomen's Plus Size Vamp CostumeExclusive$54.99
- Out of StockWomens Plus Size Vampire Vixen Costume$54.99
- Out of StockWomens Elegant Vampiress Costume$78.99
Rien, The Woman. Geraldine. The Bride of Corinth.. Clarimonde. Carmilla. Elizabeth Bathory, the Bloody Countess. Mercy Brown.
Be the Bloody Countess. Be Rien, the heartless silent movie femme fatale played by Theda Bara. Or be a modern vampire after sunset. Our selection of women's vampire costumes lets you choose the time & place you wish to inhabit. It also gives you a range of accessories to complete and polish any look.
Become a medieval noblewoman like Elizabeth Bathory in one of our immortal vampire costumes. To become her, choose a costume that's reminiscent of a medieval style. The Bloody Countess killed dozens of servants and peasants. According to local tales at the time, she bathed in the blood of her victims because she thought it would keep her skin looking young. Face creams just weren't as good then as they are now--and Botox hadn't been discovered yet! So if you're going to be this actual historic woman, add streaks of fake blood on your face and hands.
Vampires truly came into their own in the 19th century. You can become one of many literary lady vampires by wearing any of our Victorian-inspired costumes. Several of those have similar men's costumes, for a couple's idea. Choose your costume, then a coordinating one for the man in your unlife!
There have even been a few American-born "vampires." Perhaps the most famous was a turn-of-the-century New England farm girl named Mercy Brown. She was accused of causing a tuberculosis outbreak in her community, though she died of the disease herself. She would have worn Victorian-style gowns.
One of the first movie vampires, in 1915, was a heartless early-20th-century temptress. Rien, played by Theda Bara, seduced men to their destruction. She wore slinky, long but revealing gowns and dramatic makeup. Choose a sleeveless, form-fitting gown with a narrow skirt. And then use lots of black eyeliner!
If you'd rather be a modern student at Forks High School or St. Vladimir's, try a short and sexy costume. Or just wear normal clothes and focus on makeup and attitude. At Forks, you're trying to blend in and be inconspicuous. So, other than your pale complexion and superb physical grace & coordination, you'll look normal. At St. Vlad's you're among other vampires, so you can be more flamboyant if you wish.
Act the part to match your costume. Seduce a man to his destruction like Rien, or just torture and kill servants (well, not really) like the Bloody Countess. Either way, you'll want to be as charming as you can, the better to attract your victim! Or maybe you're a modern young vampire preparing to battle evil. In that case you'll want to practice your fighting skills and stock up on silver stakes. It wouldn't hurt to team up with a werewolf, either.