Classic CostumesMORE FROM THIS CATEGORY:
Vampire CostumesMORE FROM THIS CATEGORY:
Adult Vampire Costumes
Women's Vampire Costumes
- Plus Size Cozy Bat Adult Costume$59.99
- Women's Deluxe Hooded Robe$34.99
- Plus Size Deluxe Hooded Robe$39.99
- Moonlight Bat Costume$39.99
- Women's Gothic Vamp Costume$19.99
- Women's Plus Size Vamp CostumeSale - 45%Exclusive$54.99$29.99
- Versailles Vampiress CostumeVideo$219.99
- Women's Vampire Queen Costume$49.99
- Womens Elegant Victorian Vamp Costume$189.99
- Deluxe Vampira CostumeVideo$104.99Rent: $52.49Used: $73.49
- Women's Plus Size Vampire CostumeVideo$119.99
- Black Hooded Gown$24.99
- Gothic Fairy Costume$49.99
- Deluxe Velvet Cape w/Purple Satin Lining$39.99
- Women's Mystifying Vamp CostumeSale - 39%Exclusive$48.99$29.99
- Women's Hooded Black Lace Up Robe$29.99
- Plus Size Hooded Black Lace Up Robe$34.99
- Immortal Vampira Costume$39.99
- Plus Size Versailles Vampiress CostumeVideo$209.99
- Plus Size Miss Darkness Costume$69.99
- Women's Plus Size Vampire Vixen Costume$44.99
- Plus Hooded Gown$24.99
- Sookie Stackhouse True Blood Costume$34.99
- Deluxe White Hooded Robe$29.99
- Just Bitten Beauty Plus Size CostumeSale - 18%$44.99-$54.99*
- Womens Elegant Vampiress Costume$79.99
- Deluxe Purple Hooded Robe$29.99
- Vampiress Costume KitSale - 25%$19.99$14.99
- Adult Deluxe Draculaura CostumeSale - 49%$48.99$24.99
- Goth Mary Jane Shoes$54.99
- Womens Merlotte's Sookie Stackhouse Costume T-ShirtSale - 25%$14.99-$19.99
- Black Diamond Spider Brooch$16.99
- 12" Black and Red 2-Layer Petticoat$12.99
- Black Dolly Wig$39.99
- Boutique Gothic Handbag$9.99
- Glam Lilac Wig$12.99
- Spider Stretch Bracelet$24.99
- Adult Old Vampire Mask$24.99
- Women's Classic Vampire CostumeOut of StockExclusive$36.99
- Plus Size Classic Vampire CostumeOut of StockExclusive$39.99
- Sexy Vampira CostumeOut of Stock$29.99
- Vampirella CostumeOut of Stock$39.99
- Vampiress CostumeOut of Stock$58.99-$74.99
- Midnight Vamp CostumeOut of Stock$59.99
- Adult Sexy Vampire CostumeVideoOut of Stock$49.99
- Two-Tone Long Wavy Villainess WigOut of Stock$24.99
Rien, The Woman. Geraldine. The Bride of Corinth.. Clarimonde. Carmilla. Elizabeth Bathory, the Bloody Countess. Mercy Brown.
Be the Bloody Countess. Be Rien, the heartless silent movie femme fatale played by Theda Bara. Or be a modern vampire after sunset. Our selection of women's vampire costumes lets you choose the time & place you wish to inhabit. It also gives you a range of accessories to complete and polish any look.
Become a medieval noblewoman like Elizabeth Bathory in one of our immortal vampire costumes. To become her, choose a costume that's reminiscent of a medieval style. The Bloody Countess killed dozens of servants and peasants. According to local tales at the time, she bathed in the blood of her victims because she thought it would keep her skin looking young. Face creams just weren't as good then as they are now--and Botox hadn't been discovered yet! So if you're going to be this actual historic woman, add streaks of fake blood on your face and hands.
Vampires truly came into their own in the 19th century. You can become one of many literary lady vampires by wearing any of our Victorian-inspired costumes. Several of those have similar men's costumes, for a couple's idea. Choose your costume, then a coordinating one for the man in your unlife!
There have even been a few American-born "vampires." Perhaps the most famous was a turn-of-the-century New England farm girl named Mercy Brown. She was accused of causing a tuberculosis outbreak in her community, though she died of the disease herself. She would have worn Victorian-style gowns.
One of the first movie vampires, in 1915, was a heartless early-20th-century temptress. Rien, played by Theda Bara, seduced men to their destruction. She wore slinky, long but revealing gowns and dramatic makeup. Choose a sleeveless, form-fitting gown with a narrow skirt. And then use lots of black eyeliner!
If you'd rather be a modern student at Forks High School or St. Vladimir's, try a short and sexy costume. Or just wear normal clothes and focus on makeup and attitude. At Forks, you're trying to blend in and be inconspicuous. So, other than your pale complexion and superb physical grace & coordination, you'll look normal. At St. Vlad's you're among other vampires, so you can be more flamboyant if you wish.
Act the part to match your costume. Seduce a man to his destruction like Rien, or just torture and kill servants (well, not really) like the Bloody Countess. Either way, you'll want to be as charming as you can, the better to attract your victim! Or maybe you're a modern young vampire preparing to battle evil. In that case you'll want to practice your fighting skills and stock up on silver stakes. It wouldn't hurt to team up with a werewolf, either.