Women's Vampire Costumes
- *Sale!Women's Deluxe Hooded Robe$24.99-$34.99*YOU SAVE29%
- *Sale!Gothic Fairy Costume$38.99-$48.99*YOU SAVE20%
- Sale!Sexy Vampira Costume$28.99$14.99-$16.99YOU SAVE48%
- *Sale!Plus Size Deluxe Hooded Robe$28.99-$38.99*YOU SAVE26%
- VideoDeluxe Vampira Costume$98.99RENT For $49.49
- Sale!Sookie Stackhouse True Blood Costume$34.99$28.99YOU SAVE17%
- VideoMidnight Mistress Vampire Costume$48.99
- Sale!Sexy Gothic Bat Costume$29.99$14.99YOU SAVE50%
- *Sale!Deluxe White Hooded Robe$24.99-$28.99*YOU SAVE14%
- Video*Sale!Women's Plus Size Vampire Costume$78.99-$108.99*YOU SAVE28%
- VideoVersailles Vampiress Costume$218.99-$228.99
- Black Hooded Gown$24.99
- Deluxe Purple Hooded Robe$28.99
- Sale!Immortal Vampira Costume$39.99$29.99-$39.99YOU SAVE25%
- Red Tutu Dress$28.99
- *Sale!Adult Deluxe Draculaura Costume$32.99-$38.99*YOU SAVE33%
- Baroness Von Bloodshed Costume$48.99
- VideoPlus Size Versailles Vampiress Costume$208.99
- VideoPlus Mistress of the Darque Costume$68.99
- Black Tutu Dress$34.99
- Plus Hooded Gown$24.99
- VideoSale!Sexy Vampire Queen Costume$54.99$38.99YOU SAVE29%
- Women's Gothic Vamp Costume$28.99
- Transylvania Temptress Costume$46.99
- Sale!Mistress of the Darque Costume$54.99$19.99-$28.99YOU SAVE64%
- Vampiress Costume Kit$19.99
- VideoSexy Bella Vamp Costume$48.99
- Sale!Petite Sexy Gothic Bat Costume$29.99$14.99YOU SAVE50%
- Glam Lilac Wig$12.99
- Womens Merlotte's Sookie Stackhouse Costume T-Shirt$18.99
- Women's Hooded Black Lace Up Robe $28.99
- Plus Size Hooded Black Lace Up Robe$34.99
- Moonlight Bat Costume$38.99-$48.99
- Sale!Spider Stretch Bracelet$24.99$19.99YOU SAVE20%
- Black Diamond Spider Brooch$16.99
- Sale!Boutique Gothic Handbag$6.99$3.99YOU SAVE43%
- Out of StockMidnight Vamp Costume$58.99
- Out of StockVampiress Costume$74.99
- VideoOut of StockAdult Sexy Vampire Costume$48.99
- Out of StockPlus Size Gothic Vampire Costume$34.99
- Out of StockMidnight Vampira Costume$49.99
- Out of StockDeluxe Immortal Vampire Costume$174.99
- Out of StockExclusivePlus Size Cozy Bat Adult Costume$88.99
Rien, The Woman. Geraldine. The Bride of Corinth.. Clarimonde. Carmilla. Elizabeth Bathory, the Bloody Countess. Mercy Brown.
Be the Bloody Countess. Be Rien, the heartless silent movie femme fatale played by Theda Bara. Or be a modern vampire after sunset. Our selection of women's vampire costumes lets you choose the time & place you wish to inhabit. It also gives you a range of accessories to complete and polish any look.
Become a medieval noblewoman like Elizabeth Bathory in one of our immortal vampire costumes. To become her, choose a costume that's reminiscent of a medieval style. The Bloody Countess killed dozens of servants and peasants. According to local tales at the time, she bathed in the blood of her victims because she thought it would keep her skin looking young. Face creams just weren't as good then as they are now--and Botox hadn't been discovered yet! So if you're going to be this actual historic woman, add streaks of fake blood on your face and hands.
Vampires truly came into their own in the 19th century. You can become one of many literary lady vampires by wearing any of our Victorian-inspired costumes. Several of those have similar men's costumes, for a couple's idea. Choose your costume, then a coordinating one for the man in your unlife!
There have even been a few American-born "vampires." Perhaps the most famous was a turn-of-the-century New England farm girl named Mercy Brown. She was accused of causing a tuberculosis outbreak in her community, though she died of the disease herself. She would have worn Victorian-style gowns.
One of the first movie vampires, in 1915, was a heartless early-20th-century temptress. Rien, played by Theda Bara, seduced men to their destruction. She wore slinky, long but revealing gowns and dramatic makeup. Choose a sleeveless, form-fitting gown with a narrow skirt. And then use lots of black eyeliner!
If you'd rather be a modern student at Forks High School or St. Vladimir's, try a short and sexy costume. Or just wear normal clothes and focus on makeup and attitude. At Forks, you're trying to blend in and be inconspicuous. So, other than your pale complexion and superb physical grace & coordination, you'll look normal. At St. Vlad's you're among other vampires, so you can be more flamboyant if you wish.
Act the part to match your costume. Seduce a man to his destruction like Rien, or just torture and kill servants (well, not really) like the Bloody Countess. Either way, you'll want to be as charming as you can, the better to attract your victim! Or maybe you're a modern young vampire preparing to battle evil. In that case you'll want to practice your fighting skills and stock up on silver stakes. It wouldn't hurt to team up with a werewolf, either.