Classic CostumesMORE FROM THIS CATEGORY:
Vampire CostumesMORE FROM THIS CATEGORY:
Adult Vampire Costumes
Women's Vampire Costumes
- Plus Size Cozy Bat Adult Costume$59.99
- Deluxe Vampira CostumeVideo$104.99Rent: $52.49Used: $73.49
- Plus Size Deluxe Hooded Robe$39.99
- Women's Plus Size Delightfully Dreadful Vampiress CostumeMade By UsExclusive$54.99
- Women's Deluxe Hooded Robe$34.99
- Women's Gothic Vamp Costume$19.99
- Moonlight Bat Costume$39.99
- Gothic Fairy Costume$49.99
- Women's Vampire Queen Costume$49.99
- Deluxe Velvet Cape w/Purple Satin Lining$39.99
- Black Hooded Gown$24.99
- Women's Plus Size Vamp CostumeSale - 45%Exclusive$54.99$29.99
- Womens Elegant Victorian Vamp Costume$189.99
- Women's Plus Size Vampire CostumeVideo$119.99
- Women's Mystifying Vamp CostumeSale - 39%Exclusive$48.99$29.99
- Versailles Vampiress CostumeVideo$219.99
- Sookie Stackhouse True Blood Costume$34.99
- Women's Hooded Black Lace Up Robe$29.99
- Womens Elegant Vampiress Costume$79.99
- Plus Size Hooded Black Lace Up Robe$34.99
- Deluxe Purple Hooded Robe$29.99
- Plus Size Miss Darkness Costume$69.99
- Women's Plus Size Vampire Vixen Costume$44.99
- Just Bitten Beauty Plus Size CostumeSale - 18%$44.99-$54.99*
- Deluxe White Hooded Robe$29.99
- Plus Hooded Gown$24.99
- Sexy Vampira Costume$29.99
- Plus Size Versailles Vampiress CostumeVideo$209.99
- Vampiress Costume KitSale - 25%$19.99$14.99
- Adult Deluxe Draculaura CostumeSale - 59%$19.99-$24.99
- Goth Mary Jane Shoes$54.99
- Womens Merlotte's Sookie Stackhouse Costume T-ShirtSale - 25%$14.99-$19.99
- Black Diamond Spider Brooch$16.99
- Two-Tone Long Wavy Villainess Wig$24.99
- 12" Black and Red 2-Layer Petticoat$12.99
- Black Dolly Wig$39.99
- Boutique Gothic Handbag$9.99
- Spider Stretch Bracelet$24.99
- Glam Lilac Wig$12.99
- Adult Old Vampire Mask$24.99
- Vampire Vixen CostumeOut of StockMade By UsExclusive$59.99
- Women's Batty Vampire CostumeOut of StockMade By UsExclusive$39.99
- Women's Classic Vampire CostumeOut of StockExclusive$36.99
- Women's Batty Vampire Plus Size CostumeOut of StockMade By UsExclusive$44.99
- Plus Size Classic Vampire CostumeOut of StockExclusive$39.99
- Vampirella CostumeOut of Stock$39.99
- Midnight Vamp CostumeOut of Stock$59.99
- Immortal Vampira CostumeOut of Stock$39.99
Rien, The Woman. Geraldine. The Bride of Corinth.. Clarimonde. Carmilla. Elizabeth Bathory, the Bloody Countess. Mercy Brown.
Be the Bloody Countess. Be Rien, the heartless silent movie femme fatale played by Theda Bara. Or be a modern vampire after sunset. Our selection of women's vampire costumes lets you choose the time & place you wish to inhabit. It also gives you a range of accessories to complete and polish any look.
Become a medieval noblewoman like Elizabeth Bathory in one of our immortal vampire costumes. To become her, choose a costume that's reminiscent of a medieval style. The Bloody Countess killed dozens of servants and peasants. According to local tales at the time, she bathed in the blood of her victims because she thought it would keep her skin looking young. Face creams just weren't as good then as they are now--and Botox hadn't been discovered yet! So if you're going to be this actual historic woman, add streaks of fake blood on your face and hands.
Vampires truly came into their own in the 19th century. You can become one of many literary lady vampires by wearing any of our Victorian-inspired costumes. Several of those have similar men's costumes, for a couple's idea. Choose your costume, then a coordinating one for the man in your unlife!
There have even been a few American-born "vampires." Perhaps the most famous was a turn-of-the-century New England farm girl named Mercy Brown. She was accused of causing a tuberculosis outbreak in her community, though she died of the disease herself. She would have worn Victorian-style gowns.
One of the first movie vampires, in 1915, was a heartless early-20th-century temptress. Rien, played by Theda Bara, seduced men to their destruction. She wore slinky, long but revealing gowns and dramatic makeup. Choose a sleeveless, form-fitting gown with a narrow skirt. And then use lots of black eyeliner!
If you'd rather be a modern student at Forks High School or St. Vladimir's, try a short and sexy costume. Or just wear normal clothes and focus on makeup and attitude. At Forks, you're trying to blend in and be inconspicuous. So, other than your pale complexion and superb physical grace & coordination, you'll look normal. At St. Vlad's you're among other vampires, so you can be more flamboyant if you wish.
Act the part to match your costume. Seduce a man to his destruction like Rien, or just torture and kill servants (well, not really) like the Bloody Countess. Either way, you'll want to be as charming as you can, the better to attract your victim! Or maybe you're a modern young vampire preparing to battle evil. In that case you'll want to practice your fighting skills and stock up on silver stakes. It wouldn't hurt to team up with a werewolf, either.