Saturday Night Live Costumes
- Ace CostumeMade By UsExclusive$48.99
- Gary CostumeMade By UsExclusive$48.99
- Spartan Cheerleader Costume$28.99
- Mens Spartan Cheerleader Costume$28.99
- Hans and Franz CostumeMade By UsExclusive$48.99
- Plus Size Spartan Cheerleader Costume$28.99
- Mens Sexy Stripper Costume$48.99
- Plus Size Female Spartan Cheerleader$28.99
- Egg Cap$14.99
- SNL Hans and Franz WigMade By UsExclusive$14.99
- SNL Wayne Wig$14.99
- Tooth Wax$2.99
- SNL Garth Algar Wig$14.99
- SNL Gary Sublimated Costume T-shirtSale - 20%$19.99$24.99
- Need More Cowbell Sublimated Costume T-shirtSale - 21%$14.99$18.99
- SNL Ace Sublimated Costume T-shirtSale - 20%$19.99$24.99
- Saturday Night Live Adult Conehead Accessory$19.99
- Out of StockLunch Lady Costume$44.99
Think you got the humor and the wit to be the newest cast member on Saturday Night Live? Are you ready to blow the socks off Lorne Michaels and the rest of the NBC execs and join the likes of comedic geniuses such as Mike Myers, Billy Murray, and Will Farrel? That's quite a lot to live up to, and we at Halloweencostumes.com really do belive in you, but we also think you should really practice, practice, practice!
Maybe picking up an SNL Wayne Wig and rehearsing the lines "schwing!" and "party on!" would be in your best interest. Also start hitting your high notes because you never know when you'll be called in to replace J.T. in that infamous holiday skit that will be making people laugh even in years to come. We sell that costume too, so you can stand in front of the mirror and practice your best "it's a d*ck in a box" impression. The ladies will really swoon.
Or you could get in touch with your school spirit with one of our Spartan cheerleader costumes for both males and females. In the mood to get a little...queer? No need to worry, the ambiguously gay duo costumes are here, and Ace and Gary would like nothing more than to dress you and then maybe coif your hair later. The bottom line is, you can't just walk into your SNL audition unprepared, you need to learn from the greats and our costumes are the best way to get into character. Your audience will be chuckling before you can even say "Live from New York, it's Saturday Night!"