Sales and Marketing Manager
HalloweenCostumes.com is seeking an individual to join our team as a Sales and Marketing Manager. This position will assist with costume buyers and product marketing analysts.
- Increase sales revenue by implementing new strategies that are successful for new product development, cost reductions and target profit pricing.
- Inventory management including replenishing stock, year-to-date inventory levels, discounted products and additions/reductions.
- Oversee daily, weekly and monthly projects for department strategies and assign tasks as necessary.
- Manage purchase orders including the creation, communication and execution that utilize internal systems and vendor support.
- Analyze data examining internal sales reports, competition summaries, profit reports and ROI on marketing campaigns.
- Maximize warehouse usage by evaluating inventory and product retention.
- Develop merchandising strategies with outcomes of expanding product selections, bringing in new product lines and increasing cross-merchandising opportunities.
- Merchandise the websites so popular products are featured, driving up maximum revenue.
- Monitor and adjust profit/markup strategies based on sales history, vendor discounts and competition.
- Conduct employee reviews.
- Develop online marketing strategies to implement practices of increasing traffic, conversion rates and revenue.
- Work with vendor relations for information on discounts, terms, new products, backorders, forecasting and discounts.
- Work with Production Manager to determine which replenishment orders should be prioritized and develop private label items to maximize profits.
- Communicate with the Web Content Manager regarding product focuses.
- Train and develop purchasing team.
- Other duties as assigned.
Job Performance Expectations
- Assist with Product Marketing Analyst duties as needed for:
- Adjusting retail prices to maximize profits and achieve desired inventory levels.
- Review and make changes to product details, pricing, categories and cross-merchandising.
- Provide substitutions to SKU recommendations.
- Evaluate sales trends and make predictions.
- Make recommendations for descriptions and keywords to web content writers.
- Online Marketing
- Monitor marketing campaigns, manage conversions.
- Develop new strategies to enhance customer experience and increase sales.
- Assist with Costume Buyer duties, as needed by:
- Make decisions regarding pricing, vendors and product variety and recommend new products to improve the selection based on these decisions.
- Research competition and make decisions based on selection and pricing.
- Summarize product trends including fashion and media trends.
- Research and analyze user searches.
- Reorder product quantities based on sales data and percentages.
- Input and update product information across various databases.
- Create purchase orders and follow through with the purchases until they are in full receipt or reach their closing date.
- Assign secondary and third option vendors to high volume products to keep these products as an in-stock status at all times.
- Bachelor Degree in Management or Business.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite, with a focus on Excel.
- Interested in pop culture trends and fashion.
To apply for this position, please send your resume and cover letter to: hr@HalloweenCostumes.com.