Purple Gorilla Suit
We're pretty sure that you've heard of a "grape ape," but have you ever heard of a grape gorilla?
If you're familiar with the "grape ape" drink then you know it's a delicious cocktail exclusively for adults. But a grape gorilla is quite different than a grape ape. A grape gorilla is not a drink at all, but it's actually a purple gorilla. Yup, that's right! A gorilla with bright purple hair does really exist and the best part: we actually have the power to turn you into one with this very costume.
You'll love living your life as a plum-colored primate for many reasons. It will feel like you're at a raging party everyday that you have it on. You'll become the center of attention anywhere that you go because everyone will want to hang out with a bright purple gorilla because it's not everyday that you see such a sight! With that being said, don't be surprised if lots of people take pictures of you. In fact, you'll feel like a celebrity everywhere you go because camera lights will be flashing. If this sounds like the kind of lifestyle that you would be interested in, then make your dreams come true and wear this costume ASAP.
This faux fur jumpsuit fastens with ties at the back of the neck and features a molded vinyl chest place. The mask also has a vinyl face and ears and the mask covers the entire head. You'll also receive some matching gloves and show covers. Just keep a healthy dose of bananas with you and you are well on your way to having the time of your life!
- Purple 84% polyester/16% acrylic long-pile luxury faux fur with molded vinyl components
- Jumpsuit fastens with ties at back of neck
- Vinyl chest piece is molded to resemble a muscular torso
- Mask is a faux fur hood that covers the entire head, with molded vinyl face and ears
- Gloves are molded vinyl fingers with faux fur cuffs
- Shoe covers have molded vinyl toes with a pocket for the front of the shoe, faux fur ankle cuffs w/ elasticized opening
- Also available in hot pink & in bright green
- Fur bodysuit w/ attached chest piece
- Mask w/ fur
- Hands w/ fur
- Shoe covers w/ fur
It's large enough to fit a variety of sizes. I am 5' 5' and had lots of room...but it still looked good.
The feet are a little difficult to walk in....I found myself tripping...but that can probably be remedied. All in all....I am very happy with this costume!