Product Measurements:Measured In: Inches|Centimeters
How to take your measurements
|*Note: Measurements are of the actual item. We recommend adding 3-4 inches for movement, except for form-fitting costumes.|
|*Note: Measurements are of the actual item. We recommend adding 7-10 cm for movement, except for form-fitting costumes.|
Product Description Some fun facts about King Henry VIII: it's said that he composed Greensleeves for Anne Boleyn. He had six wives total, and two were beheaded at his command! While he became hefty later in life, he was very athletic and trim in his youth. Even today, 450 years after his death, King Henry VIII still fascinates us. If you want to look just like him, you can with our Plus Size King Henry VIII Costume. Add a pair of pantaloons and you'll be all set to besiege Boulogne!
- 80% polyester/20% cotton tapestry and brocade fabrics
- Tapestry body of doublet has gold braid edging, 3 bronze buttons at center front
- Doublet sleeves are brocade w/ gold braid trim
- 3" diameter bronze medallion on 30" bronze chain
- Also available in standard size
For additional help:
Please enter a maximum of 4 users.