Plus Size Can Can Costume
This elegant satin dress has an old timey look that will make you feel like you just jumped out of a Spaghetti Western movie. Featuring an off the shoulder cut and an asymmetric hemline, this dress features contrasting red and black sections, and plenty of ruffles for that throwback styling that was popular in the 1800s! Complete the costume with the included choker necklace and headband, and you'll be ready to rock the western scene. Let's see that high kick!
- 100% polyester interlock knit and satin fabrics
- Fastens w/ Velcro at back of neck
- Off-shoulder elastic neckline edged w/ burgundy satin ruffle
- Short, puffy sleeves have elastic at cuffs
- Bodice trimmed w/ black & red lace/ribbon combo
- Asymmetric skirt is longer in back, ends w/ 3 tiers of ruffles
- Red satin choker edged w/ black ruffles; fastens w/ Velcro
- Red organza ''feather'' on clear plastic headband
|X-Large||Chest||41" - 48"||104cm - 122cm|
|X-Large||Waist||34" - 38"||86cm - 97cm|
|2X||Chest||44" - 52"||112cm - 132cm|
|2X||Waist||41" - 46"||104cm - 117cm|
For the costume, it was OKAY - don't be fooled the feather headband is just plastic, I am 60 years old and wanted something below the knee, but the dress is very thin (see through) It needed a full puffy can can undergarment to make it work other wise it just hung on me. I usually wear an 18 and ordered the 2x which fit fine. I had to iron out the wrinkles for an hour so not to burn the fabric.The red bodice is huge compared to everything else fitting okay. I ordered the boa's which helped to cover the big red chest area, but I left feathers everywhere.. Don't take boa out of the bags until ready to wear.