Peter Pan Costumes
- Sale!Child Peter Pan Costume$24.99$19.99YOU SAVE20%
- Adult Peter Pan Costume$34.99
- Video*Sale!Sassy Peter Pan Costume$28.99-$48.99*YOU SAVE26%
- Mens Regal Pirate Captain Costume$68.99RENT For $34.49
- VideoMens Pillaging Pirate Costume$42.99
- *Sale!Girls Tinkerbell Rainbow Costume$24.99-$28.99*YOU SAVE14%
- VideoSale!ExclusiveWendy Costume$38.99$34.99YOU SAVE10%
- *Sale!Kids Alligator Costume$32.99-$48.99*YOU SAVE33%
- VideoExclusiveDeluxe Captain Hook Costume$84.99RENT For $42.49
- Child Captain Hook Costume$24.99
- Sale!ExclusiveTeen Captain Hook Costume$64.99$58.99YOU SAVE9%
- ExclusivePlus Size Deluxe Captain Hook Costume$89.99RENT For $44.99
- Sale!ExclusiveChild Deluxe Captain Hook Costume$58.99$38.99YOU SAVE34%
- Womens Disney Pixie Dust Tink Costume$88.99
- Captain Pirate Wig$34.99
- Sale!Toddler Captain Hook Classic Costume$24.99$16.99YOU SAVE32%
- Toddler Jake Never Land Pirate Costume$34.99
- Toddler Izzy Deluxe Costume$34.99
- Toddler Pirate Fairy Tinker Bell Deluxe Costume$44.99
- Child Crocodile Costume$24.99
- *Sale!Adult Crocodile Costume$24.99-$34.99*YOU SAVE32%
- Out of StockExclusiveAdult Deluxe Peter Pan Costume$48.99
- Out of StockExclusiveTeen Deluxe Peter Pan Costume$44.99
- Out of StockExclusiveChild Deluxe Peter Pan Costume$38.99
- VideoOut of StockNeverland Disney Tink Costume$38.99
- Out of StockWomens Disney Classic Tink Costume$68.99
- Out of StockExclusivePlus Size Peter Pan Costume$54.99
Peter Pan first came to life in a London stage play by J. M. Barrie in 1904, followed by Barrie's novelization of the play in 1911. He has become a cultural icon, and even has a psychological condition named for him--the Peter Pan syndrome. The story has been adapted for stage, movies, musicals and television many times. The role of Peter is usually played by an adult woman, perhaps most notably by Mary Martin. Martin played the role on Broadway and in the 1954 musical version shown on NBC television in the United States. In revivals and national tours of the same production, Sandy Duncan and Cathy Rigby each took starring turns as Peter.
In 1953 Walt Disney released the animated version that is now the best-known version of Barrie's tale. Disney had always loved the story, and had hoped to make it the next animated feature after Snow White. However, it took him several years to secure the rights to do so. Work began in 1940, then was put on hold during World War II. It, too, is musical, but does not use the same score as the Broadway production. Peter's appearance in the Disney film much like the costume used in the stage production. He's dressed all in green, with a pointed cap. Any of our Peter Pan costumes let you be either the stage or the animated version of the character.
Another notable film adaptation was Steven Spielberg's live-action Hook in 1991. Its stars were Robin Williams as a grown-up Peter, Dustin Hoffman as Captain Hook, and Julia Roberts as Tinker Bell.
Become Peter Pan or one of his friends in any of our Peter Pan costumes. We have costumes for Peter, Captain Hook, Wendy and Tinker Bell, in sizes for kids and adults. Who says you have to grow up?