TV / Movie CostumesMORE FROM THIS CATEGORY:
Harry Potter CostumesMORE FROM THIS CATEGORY:
Child Harry Potter Costumes
Harry Potter Dress Up Trunk
You used to have to drink a whole vial of Polyjuice Potion in order to look like another person. You had to gather up a bunch of fluxweed, knotgrass, lacewing flies and a whole bunch of other stuff to concoct it. Now, there's a much easier way to look like, say, a certain . It comes in the form of this Harry Potter Dress Up Trunk.
This Harry Potter accessory set comes with tons of value! It comes with a hooded robe, like the one worn by the Boy Who Lived during his time at Hogwarts. It also comes with a Gryffindor necktie and scarf, along with a set of Harry Potter glasses and a toy wand. All of the items fit neatly inside the included trunk when not in use, so your child can transform into their favorite Hogwarts character whenever they want to.
- 100% polyester fabric
- Hooded robe fastens w/ Velcro at neck; printed Gryffindor emblem on left breast
- Pre-tied necktie on elastic neck band that fastens w/ Velcro
- Scarf is 6" wide, 54" long w/ fringed ends
- 10" long plastic wand
- Plastic eyeglasses have round black frames w/ clear lenses
- Cardboard trunk has printed Hogwarts crest on top
- Hooded Robe