Wonderful Wizard of Oz CostumesMORE FROM THIS CATEGORY:
Officially Licensed Wizard of Oz CostumesMORE FROM THIS CATEGORY:
Watch over the munchkins and other good citizens of Oz in this Glinda Costume and prove to any nonbelievers that even witches can still be good! The satin and organdy materials making up the dress and bodice give off a gentle, sparkling shine to match your sweet, bubbly nature. A tall matching crown allows you to show off your status as The Good Witch of the South, and we recommend a sparkling wand to complete this magical ensemble. After wearing this for a while, you'll be able to decide for yourself if you want to keep being a good and helpful witch, or if the Wicked Witch of the West had the right idea all along!
- 100% polyester satin and organdy fabrics; 100% polyurethane foam
- Satin dress has organdy yoke, sleeves and skirt overlay; organdy is sprinkled w/ silver glitter stars
- Dress fastens with Velcro at center back
- Dress has a high neck and silver heart and butterfly appliques on bodice
- Puffy leg-o'-mutton sleeves cinch at mid-arm with elastic band
- Pink plastic crown has 3-D embossed silver stars; fastens with Velcro at back
|Small||Chest||36" - 38"||91cm - 97cm|
|Small||Waist||26" - 32"||66cm - 81cm|
|Standard||Chest||38" - 40"||97cm - 102cm|
|Standard||Waist||28" - 35"||71cm - 89cm|
|Large||Chest||42" - 44"||107cm - 112cm|
|Large||Waist||35" - 42"||89cm - 107cm|
|X-Large||Chest||46" - 48"||117cm - 122cm|
|X-Large||Waist||42" - 44"||107cm - 112cm|
I like this costume. The skirt is quite full and it's glittery.
Of course it's not made like real clothing which would run 3X the price and it's a little scratchy, but that's expected. Any bra must be strapless. The back closure is only a single tab of Velcro at the neck so the back expands, preventing a fitted bodice. I'm going to add more Velcro or a zipper for structure and perhaps some darts. The head piece is underwhelming but it is big enough to fit over a wig.