Breaking Bad Walter White Toxic Suit Costume
When you say something like, "Stay out of my territory," while wearing this Breaking Bad Walter White Toxic Suit Costume, people tend to listen. It might be because it's licensed from Breaking Bad. It might be because it makes you look like you've been doing some seriously illegal things. It also might be because the guy known for wearing a suit like that likes to go by the name "Heisenberg" and he blew up his last employer with explosives. We think it's probably because he reminds you of your high school chemistry teacher and you forgot to do your homework one too many times. Whatever it is, wearing it seems to get you the kind of respect you'd expect someone like Walter White to get!
- 100% polyester windbreaker fabric
- Yellow hooded jumpsuit has center-front zipper
- Elastic in wrists and ankles
- Blue latex gloves
- Self-adhesive goatee has peel-off backing
- Clear mask has foam edging & fake breathing apparatus
- Mask has elastic security bands
- Also available in plus size
|Standard||Chest||50" - 52"||127cm - 132cm|
Product ReviewsWrite A Review2 Total Reviews
Anonymous / November 15, 2013By
Good costume. Goatee didn't work the best and the crotch ripped easily, however it was costume.
Select Mask to Review: