ASP.NET Web Developer
HalloweenCostumes.com is currently seeking an individual to join our team as an ASP.NET Web Developer. This position will perform a variety of programming assignments and work closely with senior ASP.NET Web Developers.
- Creation of new web-based applications and maintaining of existing web-based applications.
- Research and analyze requirements and projection estimates for development time.
- Adhere to coding standards and development processes.
- Write complex SQL queries, sub-queries and stored procedures.
- Understand basic cross-browser compatibility issues, while adhering to W3C HTML and XHTML standards.
- Perform peer code reviews.
- Other duties as assigned.
Job Performance Expectations
- Program, test and troubleshoot all work before making it live.
- Analyze performance of applications and correct any deficiencies.
- 5+ years HTML experience.
- 4+ years of experience developing database driven, web-based applications in ASP/ASP.NET with a SQL Server database back end.
- Ability to write complex SQL queries, sub-queries and stored procedures.
- Preferred experience with jQuery, AJAX and Regular Experessions.
- Preferred ability to write recursive functions and understand caching techniques.
To apply for this position, please send your cover letter and resume to: hr@HalloweenCostumes.com.