Adult Grateful Dead Green Dancing Bear Costume
Item # RA4996 Write Review
Sign Up to be Notified When Your Size Is Available
Dead Heads everywhere will love this Adult Grateful Dead Green Dancing Bear Costume--even if they don't own the album that inspired it! And did you know that the bears aren't really dancing, but marching? According to the album's producer, Owsley "Bear" Stanley, "the bears on the album cover are not really 'dancing'. I don't know why people think they are; their positions are quite obviously those of a high-stepping march."
- 100% polyester faux fur, felt & mesh
- Green fur jumpsuit has Velcro tabs at center back
- Attached mitts have felt palms; can be folded back to free the hands
- Headpiece has inner hood, w/ stuffing between hood & shell for shape
- Face opening in character mouth is covered w/ black mesh
- Also available in child size
Product Reviews Write A Review
There are no reviews for this item yet. Be the first to write a review!
Select Mask to Review: